Patience....

The fans have been patient for years, every year we are told how great the guys are doing in preseason but come game time they have no idea. Every press conference we wonder if the coach even was at the same game and listen as they justify performances that wouldn’t be acceptable in local A grade competitions. We have been patient whilst watching players continue to be picked regardless of their performance. The fans have been patient and forked out money to see footballers paid big money who return zero on the field. Nope, sorry, this club has used up the patience of the fans. I am disgusted & no I won’t be patient.

The fans have been patient for years, every year we are told how great the guys are doing in preseason but come game time they have no idea. Every press conference we wonder if the coach even was at the same game and listen as they justify performances that wouldn’t be acceptable in local A grade competitions. We have been patient whilst watching players continue to be picked regardless of their performance. The fans have been patient and forked out money to see footballers paid big money who return zero on the field. Nope, sorry, this club has used up the patience of the fans. I am disgusted & no I won’t be patient.

This is our best roster in years even if it is not a great one but we are playing far worse than we have done for many years.Patience is not what is needed imho

Members online

Back