Penalty Count v eels

I'm still a believer that if you stay down in a tackle you should be replaced asyou are obviously in a state of discomfit. That would also stop incidents like browns

@hodgo said in [Penalty Count v eels](/post/1190778) said:
I'm still a believer that if you stay down in a tackle you should be replaced asyou are obviously in a state of discomfit. That would also stop incidents like browns

Duty of care is the issue, though similar to Elijah getting called out continuously in defence, would expect to hear "milking" in relation to Brown asking for penalties in the near future.

@Tiger-Tragic said in [Penalty Count v eels](/post/1190640) said:
Within the space of a few minutes I've read articles on SMH online (yes ....it is not reputable anymore through the NINE takeover), saying that our NRL Lord and Master, Mr V'Landys, decrees that NRL is in the "entertainment business" and that "flexibility" in the case on SBW returning to pick up some cash from under the sombrero of The Rorters is ok.

Well, comedy is entertainment.

Perhaps we should just accept laughable referee and bunker decisions as being part of his master plan of making professional rugby league more akin to Hey Hey It's Saturday.

Peter V also said when justifying the alarming drop in ratings in the past couple months, that is was because of the poor form of the QLD teams. So I guess we will see them get a giant leg up in the future in order to keep the games value healthy. Of course he could give a few other teams a go at the prime time slot might help. Not sure he is the genius the media have built him up to be....but yes a better than what we had

Latest posts

Staff online

Back