Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is happening with the NSW Parliament?
Claims of major bullying and attempted rapes of men and women…Huge alcohol abuse culture.
What an absolute cesspit.
I could use some back up to sort these clowns out, and that’s not funny.

Claims of major bullying and attempted rapes of men and women…Huge alcohol abuse culture.

I would imagine it's not just limited to NSW. The federal parliament has come under fire in regard to a pisspot culture that is rife.

I see Perrotet is talking about possibly banning alcohol in the parliament, I don’t see why alcohol was ever allowed there in the first place. What the overpaid politicians seem to miss is the fact that it is a workplace not a bar. Their self importance makes them feel the rules of society do not apply to them.

I see Perrotet is talking about possibly banning alcohol in the parliament, I don’t see why alcohol was ever allowed there in the first place. What the overpaid politicians seem to miss is the fact that it is a workplace not a bar. Their self importance makes them feel the rules of society do not apply to them.
The sad/good thing is the idiot will fall on his own sword.

NSW Govt so corrupt man, anyone watch friebdlyjordies?

On the bright side - Some good politicians in Canberra we have come accross. My partner was at Parliament House yesterday for work and was near some tunnel thing that staff go thru and had a chat with David Pocock . She said he was a really nice guy. Very unassuming. She didn’t even notice him apparently because he was in a t shirt and chinos and runners lol

The sad/good thing is the idiot will fall on his own sword.
Then get a 7 figure salary in the private sector.

Just like Gladys is at Optus (photo from my mate) being groomed to be next ceo. She’s living it up now

Attachments

• BCA19C2B-4542-4FE2-A724-31FFE21A92A5.jpeg
    BCA19C2B-4542-4FE2-A724-31FFE21A92A5.jpeg
    941.7 KB · Views: 8

Perrotet admittedly doesn't strike me as the type to turn up pissed to parliament.

They all ought to be breath tested before they enter the chambers. They make decisions that affect the livelihoods of their constituents every day so they should be sober to make those decisions.

So Morrison gave himself portfolios on the quiet, even the ministers were unaware.
This is unbelievable, he seems to think that PM is the same as dictator, a one man cabinet.

I'd prefer the currentl government worry about what's in front of them, not behind them.

Get the ICAC going and let them deal with that shit.

Every honest person in Australia would be hoping that a fair ICAC is set up (not the sham the LNP wanted) and every politician is put on notice about doing the right thing and not just looking after their own and party interests.I don't care how many crooks go to jail or which party they come from (pork barrelling is part of corruption),we need honest politicians who do the right things for the country and all Australians

Who swore him in?

The GG? Doubt the gg would’ve done that. I’ve met him. Lovely guy

Edit the GG confirmed it!

Last edited:
The SCOTUS decision had nothing to do with any woman lying. It was a decision on whether it was constitutional.
Don’t thinkmit was a decision based on the constitution, rather an ideological one to exert power. Worse decision based partly on crap from the FOURTEENTH BLOODY CENTURY, which was cited in the ruling.

Might as well have cited similar thoughts from the dark ages, or even back before the greatest works of fiction that they base their beliefs on, that were written a millennium or so prior.

Not to mention that some of those justices were not honest to questioning before Congress, prior to it voting on their appointments.

Last edited:
That bastion of left wing loony politics Karen Andrews has now requested that Scamo be removed from parliament as it has now been revealed that he was secretely sworn in to 5 ministers portfolios including hers.Apparently the treasurers portfolio was also one he was sworn into and as ex treasurer Freudenstein has declared he was totally unaware or advised of it.No wonder Scamo was completely against ICAC except for one which gave pollies immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back