Power forward

teddy23

I feel that our team is close to complete, we just lack that big dominant forward who plays about 40 mins and just brings aggression and momentum to a side.

Players like Kasiano, Packer, Evans, Moa, Brown, Latu, Wicks, Bateman, Lussick, Paasi and Tagatese.

Any of those players I would love at the club ^

Thoughts?

Do you guys agree? Who would you want???

Paasi or Pulu would be good pick ups..

Paseka internally could be that guy..

How about takeaho ?
He also kicks goals from anywhere. No chance of getting off roosters though.

@teddy23 said:
I feel that our team is close to complete, we just lack that big dominant forward who plays about 40 mins and just brings aggression and momentum to a side.

Players like Kasiano, Packer, Evans, Moa, Brown, Latu, Wicks, Bateman, Lussick, Paasi and Tagatese.

Any of those players I would love at the club ^

Thoughts?

Do you guys agree? Who would you want???

Kasiano, Latu or Paasi yes, the rest no.

Aggression isn't necessarily that useful, it just makes players massive targets for the refs (see Lussick). Taumalolo is by far the biggest impact runner at the moment and he does it without any agro showboating. He'd be great (not going to happen), or Junior Paulo is also a pretty devastating ball runner at the moment (again, not going to happen).

@Regan said:
Guy over at Manly not bad

He is exactly what we need isn't he. Tapau instead of Lovett would make a big difference.

I completely agree with the op. A forward to come on and really have an impact would make a big difference. I still think we need a dummy half and a winger as well but those 3 are priorities.

In all honesty i have seen some ineffective big units

I rather have someone who can either promote 2nd phase ball or someone who can run hard and be a handful

Looking at our current stocks Ava is good enough
I can see JJ developing into a hard ball runner
Someone like Griffin could a could addition with his offloading skills..
\
\
I just think we already have enough talent similar to names mentioned, we just need to utilise them accordingly

I'd buy that brown back from Souths. Runs hard and straight and is a lunatic. Harness his aggression be a good pickup for the bench.

@LARDS said:
How about takeaho ?
He also kicks goals from anywhere. No chance of getting off roosters though.

Best backrower in the comp in my view.

I'm telling you, they should snap up Nelson what ever his name is from the Storm, has a motor and mongrel

@willow said:
Paseka will be our guy in a couple of years.

Do you really think he's that good ??? Alot of big boys run over the little guys in nyc

@GNR4LIFE said:
Manu Ma'u

I would prefer Taumalolo but he would be too pricey to snatch from the cowboys so I would be all in on Manu Ma'u.Wade Graham would be great also.Don't know when his contract is due though.

Back