Priorities

The priority is a couple of switched on assistants that can communicate with the younger generation of player and set out a proper defensive and attacking structure .

@tigger19 said in [Priorities](/post/1445625) said:
@tigerwest said in [Priorities](/post/1445611) said:
@tigger19 said in [Priorities](/post/1445608) said:
Musgrove has really struggled hasn’t he, Madge must really rate him to give him such a long deal, very questionable decision atm let’s hope he is ready for 2022, Do you see Ogden and Dillon being offered development contracts?

Injuries are part of the game?

Definitely, Musgrove has played 6 games in 2020 and 5 games this season so with a 4 year deal you would be hoping to get some games out of him, rather than paying him to sit on the sidelines like the club has with Packer.

Packer had a foot injury as well.

@tigger19 said in [Priorities](/post/1445609) said:
@demps said in [Priorities](/post/1445190) said:
1 Laurie
5 Maumalo
6 AD
8 Utoikamanu
10 Twal
11 Leilua
12 Blore

14 Offa
15 Tuilagi

For me personally, that's the only guarantees going forward.
Competition for spots.

I really liked Simpkins performance tonight.
Not sure if he's 80 minute ready yet.

Lots of questions for next season.

Seyfarth make your team Demps if he re-signs?

I like Seyfarth a lot.
Competing for spots.

@tigger19 said in [Priorities](/post/1445615) said:
@willow said in [Priorities](/post/1445159) said:
Centre, wing and front row. Possibly fullback too - I'm not entirely sure Laurie stays there long term, a few see him as a 6 and maybe he is - he lacks in support play from fullback and I think we could potentially do better here - Logen Dillion if he sticks around could be the long term option.

Don't mind Ken M on one wing - can score a try despite not being overly quick - he does get our sets off to a good start also. Nofo infuriates me, and many others. Again, he's capable of scoring tries but too often crabs across field, gets caught out of position and I think we can, and should do better.

Centre is where we lack - Talau...for every good thing he does, he does something stupid, isn't overly quick and to me has the makings of a backrower with his build. Gildart is an unknown next year, looks good on his feet but defensively there's massive question marks...AJ coming back from a knee reco...he's ok in the centres, dents the line but his hands let him down a bit and to me, Israel Ogden is the most likely centre prospect we have, and is big enough and old enough to be given a chance next year IMO.

Stefano needs help up front - Tamou isn't up to it, Musgrove could be that guy but has been injured so often, and his last game defensively was a nightmare. Mikaele is frustrating, he's big enough and mobile enough but doesn't seem to want it enough which is a shame. Twal and Joe O I think do a good job of holding the middle, but we need that extra front rower who can consistently find his front and bend the line.

Musgrove has really struggled hasn’t he, Madge must really rate him to give him such a long deal, very questionable decision atm let’s hope he is ready for 2022, Do you see Ogden and Dillon being offered development contracts?

I think Ogden is a genuine chance at picking one up. Dillon should too, but that's just my view - there's been some rumblings that another club has picked him up and he'll be a part of their top 30 - I hope this is false as next year we need fullback depth with Mbye no longer on the books.

Dillon would be my backup if Laurie goes down.

@tigerwest said in [Priorities](/post/1445647) said:

Definitely, Musgrove has played 6 games in 2020 and 5 games this season so with a 4 year deal you would be hoping to get some games out of him, rather than paying him to sit on the sidelines like the club has with Packer.

Supposedly

A mystery foot injury that’s kept him out for about 2 years now.

@speed2burn said in [Priorities](/post/1445688) said:

Supposedly

Do you believe it’s false?

@tigerwest said in [Priorities](/post/1445692) said:
@speed2burn said in [Priorities](/post/1445688) said:

Supposedly

Do you believe it’s false?

Most likely …

Even when he was on the field ive never seen a player more disinterested

Back