Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The magpie has no place on the front of the jersey. They have the "wests" title. There should be one magpie on the back of the neck and thats it.What about black, white and orange stripes with a Magpie on a white background on one chest and a Tiger on a white background on the other .
Players number and name on a white background on the back.
Major sponsor on a white background on stomach.
For use both home and away.
Really simple but inclusive !
I also notice that the NFL jerseys have no sponsor logos !
I was going for balance !The magpie has no place on the front of the jersey. They have the "wests" title. There should be one magpie on the back of the neck and thats it.
We are the wests tigers.
Don’t ask for balance @Halbrowne61I was going for balance !
I think there's a reason why I forgot about this final series. It hurts to see.
They couldnt have chosen a better game...got.lucky there...but a good initiative from Young, thinking outside the box
05 prelim, my favourite of all time.I hope he's got them to watch the other prelim classics
No way at all - I have nothing to do with any HBG interest outside of Wests Tigers. Whilst I am glad that my old club's women's team has been saved apart from being a life member of the club I have no other involvement with CCM. I've moved onto a bigger and better project.,@ShaunMielekamp, have you been hired to look after HBG’s football interests, the Mariners women’s team and maybe even the men’s team (for the right price), as well as APIA, rather than the Wests Tigers?
Thank you for clarifying that. Everyone on this forum is incredibly passionate about our club and have so been for many years.No way at all - I have nothing to do with any HBG interest outside of Wests Tigers. Whilst I am glad that my old club's women's team has been saved apart from being a life member of the club I have no other involvement with CCM. I've moved onto a bigger and better project.,
If your on holidays have proper breakhey everyone - I tried to jump on earlier but seemed like the site was down?? I'll try and jump on tomorrow morning and answer the build up of questions. I'm officially on holidays for a little bit now so hopefully I can get through a lot of the questions that have been asked.
Should be back by November 1 ready to goIf your on holidays have proper break
Lot of people have huge expectations for the 2027 season