Racing tips, talk etc

Ok, out of left field.

I work on a thoroughbred stud in Victoria and amongst other things, we foal down mares, raise the foals and prepare them for the various weanling and yearling sales around the country.

I fell in love with one of our yearlings and bought her before she went to the recent Inglis Premier sale.

By Rich Enuff out of a mare called - Tiger’s Girl!

Anyone interested can see her photos and parade videos by searching Inglis Premier Sale 2024. Lot 567.

I’ve paid $7k for her and it will cost about $4k to break her in, so a 10% share would be $1,100. Or a 2.5% share would be $275.

It will be about a year or so before she gets to the track as a lateish 2yo, to be trained by Craig Weeding at Wangaratta.

Agistment for the next year or so will be about $25 per mth per 2.5% share, with the usual vet and farrier bills - say $30 per mth. The first agistment month just finished.

If ever you’ve wanted to own a racehorse I’m happy for any of the Tiger community to come in.

This is not a syndication. Me and some mates own a filly who ran in the AJC Oaks a couple of weeks ago and they’ve come in too, so she’s almost covered. About 25% left - or I’ll keep the rest lol.

If no one is interested that’s fine. I just thought a well bred filly out of a mare called Tiger’s Girl might interest a few of the racing diehards here 😊

Send me a message if you are interested.

If not - suggest a name for her! 🙂

Ok, out of left field.

I work on a thoroughbred stud in Victoria and amongst other things, we foal down mares, raise the foals and prepare them for the various weanling and yearling sales around the country.

I fell in love with one of our yearlings and bought her before she went to the recent Inglis Premier sale.

Anyone interested can see her photos and parade videos by searching Inglis Premier Sale 2024. Lot 567.

I’ve paid $7k for her and it will cost about $4k to break her in, so a 10% share would be $1,100. Or a 2.5% share would be $275.

It will be about a year or so before she gets to the track as a lateish 2yo, to be trained by Craig Weeding at Wangaratta.

Agistment for the next year or so will be about $25 per mth per 2.5% share, with the usual vet and farrier bills - say $30 per mth. The first agistment month just finished.

If ever you’ve wanted to own a racehorse I’m happy for any of the Tiger community to come in.

This is not a syndication. Me and some mates own a filly who ran in the AJC Oaks a couple of weeks ago and they’ve come in too, so she’s almost covered. About 25% left - or I’ll keep the rest lol.

If no one is interested that’s fine. I just thought a well bred filly out of a mare called Tiger’s Girl might interest a few of the racing diehards here 😊

Ok, out of left field.

Being a keen racing man myself, and now having shares in 8 horses, I know it’s a tough game.
I’m not personally interested but wish you all the best with her.

How's my form?

Was given a tip by one of the million syndicate owners of The Big Goodbye last week & forgot it was running only to see it win at $26.

Then the boss' son tells me his horse Pondolowie is racing at Flemington on Anzac Day & that was my birthday- totally missed the race & it won at $8.50.

So...I'm sure to back a dud tip this weekend.

Eight???

Any good ones?
They’re all chamipions mate, you know that ! Most of them are unraced but I
did fluke a G1 winner last year but that’s as much I’m saying. Loose lips sink ships !!
I bet most days and go to the Melbourne races every Saturday so who knows, I might see your young girl in a field somewhere down the road.

They’re all chamipions mate, you know that ! Most of them are unraced but I
did fluke a G1 winner last year but that’s as much I’m saying. Loose lips sink ships !!
I bet most days and go to the Melbourne races every Saturday so who knows, I might see your young girl in a field somewhere down the road.
I need to ask Hal who your G1 winner was lol

Back