Rd3 3 2 1

3. Stefano
2.Api- was amazing that first half , but Stef gave an 80 min performance we have been screaming for .
1.Bula - same as Stef , just consistency and presence all game . Nothing flash

I think I'd have to go
3 API
2 Stef
1 Bula/Olam.
U could make an argument they all deserve three points though
That was by far the best performance for a few players, Stef really stood up in both attack and defence showed why he is so highly rated and also a massive improvement from seyfarth more then happy for him to come off the bench if he's going to play like that week in week out.

Difficult this week with so many good performers

3 Api - commitment and class
2 Bula - safe at the back and great attacking involvements. Also ran down the Sharks winger
1 Sezer - steered the side and had a great kicking game

Galvin and Olam were great contributors as well. I thought all the forwards were good. Utoikamanu was awesome, particularly second stint. Fainu looks some sort of prospect.

3. API - one of the greatest performances
2. Olam - something we've missed a powerhouse center
1. The Pack - great effort all
Need to fit Bula in there somehow but he's so good he's going to have many great games in the future

Any thoughts of having a ”Whipping Boy“ 3 2 1 each round?

Think Charlie Staines might have it covered this week

Last edited:
You can't knock anyone after thrashing one of the top teams
Our pack completely outplayed theirs but if looking at comparative strength
Our pack great all the run on + the 3 bench ( they must produce it every week )
Happy at last with our centers
Our half's will get better each week if can keep them together
Only issue is our wingers are not game breakers ! Serviceable but not the big tall fast versions .Sullivan yet to do much and if Latu can make the step up to Nrl great he's paid enough

It all starts in the middle, so .......

3 Utoikamanu
2 Koroisau
1 Bula

Stefano carried his shoulder for a set or two after the opening run, then carried the team forward for the rest of his time onthe field

Api got off the shitter to provide the inspiration as captain and guile for a couple of tries.

Bula should have finally shut down the rubbish of those accusing him of lacking pace and desire.

Honourable mention for Bateman, whose actions over conversations attitude this week had Hynes looking out the corner of his eye and running scared.

Just finished watching the replay......the team was just good, I mean really good, especially defensively

Very hard to pick a 3, 2, 1.....you could put a few players into the top spot, however,

3. Api
2. Stef
1. Bula

But then there's Sezer, Galvin, the rest of the forwards, Olam was great.....

Back