Reddy Axed...

@Concerned 14 said:
NT Tiger my source isn't from Aaron Woods girlfriend, but from someone there on the day!

The message is the players support their Captain.

I have since been told Reddy is gone because of actions and comments that were devisive.

A number of people want to 'bag' Robbie on this forum, however they need to look at the events of last year!

Brian Smith review, Potter gone and all Smith's protégés, Taylor, Reddy and Smith's son on the coach in staff. Please!

Don't blame all on Robbie!

The way Robbie has handled the recent drama has indicated he has improved from last year! He has made mistakes but a West Tigers legend!

To remove you're Captain as they are trying is morally wrong!

So many things wrong in one post now that is impressive

@851 said:
@cqtiger said:
My simple guess is that it was Reddy who told Farah he would be playing reserve grade, not Taylor. I think after the media storm from that died down, JT and the CEO mapped out the future of Reddy.

Just announced now so as not to look like a knee jerk reaction.

Only my thoughts

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

If that is the case JT should have stepped in and said something along the lines of form and behaviour are the credentials for NRL selection after Reddy said that, he didn't and he is just as responsible as Reddy in my books.

Your right, I'm wrong

@851 said:
@cqtiger said:
My simple guess is that it was Reddy who told Farah he would be playing reserve grade, not Taylor. I think after the media storm from that died down, JT and the CEO mapped out the future of Reddy.

Only my thoughts

If that is the case JT should have stepped in and said something along the lines of form and behaviour are the credentials for NRL selection after Reddy said that, he didn't and he is just as responsible as Reddy in my books.

Absolutely!

I don't claim to know a single detail of what transpired in this whole sage, but to think that Rod Reddy made any decisions independent of the wishes or directions of those above him in the pecking order is simple not believable. I'm surprised that he was appointed in the first place and I'm not disappointed to see him moving on, but I also don't believe his role in this saga was anything other than being a messenger.

@Tbone said:
I don't claim to know a single detail of what transpired in this whole sage, but to think that Rod Reddy made any decisions independent of the wishes or directions of those above him in the pecking order is simple not believable. I'm surprised that he was appointed in the first place and I'm not disappointed to see him moving on, but I also don't believe his role in this saga was anything other than being a messenger.

Who was summararingly shot.

@Tigermama said:
@851 said:
@cqtiger said:

Only my thoughts

Absolutely!

As you 2 were both at the meeting with Reddy, JT, Robbie and Sam please let us know exactly what was said ?

The bottom line is this whole thing with Robbie has been handled very unprofessionally, by the club. We're seeing the fallout of it now.

@Tigermama said:
The bottom line is this whole thing with Robbie has been handled very unprofessionally, by the club. We're seeing the fallout of it now.

100% agreed. I think Reddy is the scapegoat and that is probably unfair however if it allows us to move on so be it.

@Tigermama said:

How was it unprofessional, Telling a player he's free to look for another club? Because that's the gist of it. It's unprofessional to give players permission to negotiate?

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tigermama said:

How was it unprofessional, Telling a player he's free to look for another club? Because that's the gist of it. It's unprofessional to give players permission to negotiate?

No. It's unprofessional to say to your club Captain that " If you stay , you play reggies"

@Tigermama said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tigermama said:

No. It's unprofessional to say to your club Captain that " If you stay , you play reggies"

And yet no proof that this quote even exists.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tigermama said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tigermama said:

And yet no proof that this quote even exists.

And yet no one's denied it… :confused:

@Tigermama said:
And yet no one's denied it… :confused:

Nor the thousands of other rumours over the yrs. if the club addressed every rumor floating around there wouldn't be much time for anything else. Plus why play "he said, she said" in the media, how professional would that look?

Pascoe admitted the reserve grade remark on MMM this morning and though he did not name Reddy, I took it as implied.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4_

After Justin Pascoe became CEO he organised a meeting between Robbie and Jason. I do not know whether Ayoub was there however Rod Reddy was with Jason.

The meeting was mediated by one of the most respected men in Rugby League! Initials LD!

At that meeting Reddy made allegations that were hotly disputed inflaming the situation.

I think you can guess why he is gone.

Until that meeting Robbie was still considering his options but decided to ' dig his heels in' because of what was said by Rod Reddy.

We are all passionate Wests Tigers supporters.

Let's hope that both Robbie and Jason have got ' wake-up calls' and they can both work together next year for the good of the team and us supporters.

@Concerned 14 said:
After Justin Pascoe became CEO he organised a meeting between Robbie and Jason. I do not know whether Ayoub was there however Rod Reddy was with Jason.

The meeting was mediated by one of the most respected men in Rugby League! Initials LD!

At that meeting Reddy made allegations that were hotly disputed inflaming the situation.

Until that meeting Robbie was still considering his options but decided to ' dig his heels in' because of what was said by Rod Reddy.

**Let's hope that both Robbie and Jason have got ' wake-up calls' and they can both work together next year for the good of the team and us supporters.**

Amen to that! And thanks for your info, Concerned 14.

@Tigermama said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tigermama said:

Fully agree, also Marinas husband shouldn't have commented. Hopefully the club has learned from this.

@tigertye said:
Hire the Walker Bros. as the new attack coaches? They'd certainly bring some spark into the team.

As good at coaching as they were as players. Also rans.

Difficult to score tries in the NRL running sideways.

The tryline is at the ends of the field - not the sideline.

@Flippedy said:
@Concerned 14 said:

**Let's hope that both Robbie and Jason have got ' wake-up calls' and they can both work together next year for the good of the team and us supporters.**

Amen to that! And thanks for your info, Concerned 14.

Amen and Alleluia.

Latest posts

Back