Richards a liability

Welcome back to form Pat. Cost us a try in the first minute by being a foot offside from brooks bomb, school boy stuff. Constantly driven back in attack. Jogs behind the ruck with his back to the attack and allows walker to make a 50m break down the blind taking advantage of his laziness.

His 'weapon' kick offs haven't even been contested once this year. His drop outs have been going 35-40ms.

Too bad we don't have anyone knocking down the door to replace him.

Made heaps of ground every time he took a hit up and nearly scored three tries…u clearly are a wa/nker.

@fergiefurr said:
Welcome back to form Pat. Cost us a try in the first minute by being a foot offside from brooks bomb, school boy stuff. Constantly driven back in attack. Jogs behind the ruck with his back to the attack and allows walker to make a 50m break down the blind taking advantage of his laziness.

His 'weapon' kick offs haven't even been contested once this year. His drop outs have been going 35-40ms.

Too bad we don't have anyone knocking down the door to replace him.

You are clutching at straws. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Was this the bad game u were waiting for to prove u were right???? Wow what an extreme wayne kerr u are.

@simonthetiger said:
nearly scored three tries…u clearly are a wa/nker.

Lol

'He was nearly good!'

That's a great example to give.

'The wests tigers, we're nearly a good team!'

@simonthetiger said:
Was this the bad game u were waiting for to prove u were right???? Wow what an extreme wayne kerr u are.

Why don't you send me an abusive PM again to show what a tough man you are?

I was thinking about coming on and stating I told you so and I have been posting that we don't need Richards.

I think tonight showed we don't need him. His kicking game is not a huge step up from what we have now and his running game is pretty ordinary.

Maybe he kicks the field goal but I'd rather have a winger like Koro out there over the course of the season.

Not gunna lie, I was wishing he was out there with 5 to go. Really that was brooks shocker though, he kicked a much more difficult one last year against parra

In saying that hoeter was better then Richards in every other asset. STRONG runs out of our end, safe under the high ball and our left side didn't concede a try all night.

Moses also kicked 4 from 4\. Simona kicked a 60m drop out. We got within a point of and should have beaten last years grand finalists missing him, if anything this proves my point that we don't need him. According to pats groupies we are worse then a nsw cup team without him.

Anyways every week this thread is going to be brought up one way or another depending on if pats had a good or bad game.

fergiefurr…..Since u brought it up again.
Kicking is still an important aspect in close NRL games. If Richards got the ball in his hands in golden point, we win. He is the best kicker in the game. I don't ever remember seeing him miss a field goal attempt. Even from the sideline or the other side of half way.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4_

@fergiefurr said:
Jogs behind the ruck with his back to the attack and allows walker to make a 50m break down the blind taking advantage of his laziness.

That happened right in front of me! I saw it coming a few seconds before and yelled for him to "**Turn around Patty**!!!"

But unfortunately he did not hear me.

@Tigerdon said:
fergiefurr…..Since u brought it up again.
Kicking is still an important aspect in close NRL games. If Richards got the ball in his hands in golden point, we win. He is the best kicker in the game. I don't ever remember seeing him miss a field goal attempt. Even from the sideline or the other side of half way.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4_

I didn't bring it up mate, read the above posts.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

We can ill afford to lose a player of his caliber and experience… Just so we can replace him with a rookie of 1 game of first grade under his belt. What a great idea. As if we didn't have enough inexperienced players allready. :crazy

@fergiefurr said:
Not gunna lie, I was wishing he was out there with 5 to go. Really that was brooks shocker though, he kicked a much more difficult one last year against parra

In saying that hoeter was better then Richards in every other asset. STRONG runs out of our end, safe under the high ball and our left side didn't concede a try all night.

Moses also kicked 4 from 4\. Simona kicked a 60m drop out. We got within a point of and should have beaten last years grand finalists missing him, if anything this proves my point that we don't need him. According to pats groupies we are worse then a nsw cup team without him.

Anyways every week this thread is going to be brought up one way or another depending on if pats had a good or bad game.

Mosses and Simona are learning from the great man. Patty is giving them tips. Showing them how to improve. :slight_smile:

Richards was great today. I didn't think he had it in him but he proved me wrong. That was special.

Thank god he realised in the 2nd half and at age 34 he needs to be an metre deeper in attack. Hopefully he remembers next week and It doesn't take him another 40 minutes to realise.

He finished well today. Thank god the young eels winger made the mistake he did. Moses is still a better goal kicker but young Mitchell was pretty ordinary in attack today so I can't blow his trumpet too much.

Back