Richards a liability

I just heard his named mention by Ginane and Sterlo as a possible Origin winger…Good on him.....

Halatau and Richards were two of the best out there today. Experience comes to the fore in tight games.

Thankfully the forum doesnt pick the team because even now people still pick teams without these guys.

@king sirro said:
Thank god he realised in the 2nd half and at age 34 he needs to be an metre deeper in attack. Hopefully he remembers next week and It doesn't take him another 40 minutes to realise.

He finished well today. Thank god the young eels winger made the mistake he did. Moses is still a better goal kicker but young Mitchell was pretty ordinary in attack today so I can't blow his trumpet too much.

Yeah overran a few passes, finished very well but and was the difference.

Can we change the title of this thread please ?

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

"Liability"

![](https://joselynsbrawlwithshulmanssyndrome.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/dr_evil.jpg)

@hobbo2803 said:
Can we change the title of this thread please ?

No don't change it! It reminds me of the 'Wooden Spoon is Heading to Campbelltown' thread at the start of 2005 - so many laughs out of that one and this one is proving to be the same :laughing:

@Geo. said:
I just heard his named mention by Ginane and Sterlo as a possible Origin winger…Good on him.....

Ahh it was only ginnane and Andrew johns laughed at him

Seriously the try for teddy looked spectacular but it was a miskick and a quicker winger would have scored themselves

Other points:

Unable to out jump Chris Sandow one on one contesting a bomb

Gets put away down the sideline and kicks it 30m infield to 3 parra players

Reguarly gets pushed back bringing the ball from our end

Has a 5m start on David gower and gets run down within 20ms

@fergiefurr said:
@Geo. said:

Seriously the try for teddy looked spectacular but it was a miskick and a quicker winger would have scored themselves

Other points:

Are you seriously trying to point out the negative moments of his game after he produced what he did today.

Wow!

How many passes did he over run?
- are you counting them rubbish tip ons that simona has been dishing up the last 5 weeks

-that stick 1 out of 10

Pretty sure he was MMM MOM today. They couldn't stop taking about him.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4_

@Tiger In The Gong said:
@fergiefurr said:
@Geo. said:

Other points:

Are you seriously trying to point out the negative moments of his game after he produced what he did today.

Wow!

Is he wrong in pointing out facts?

Anybody see that beast left winger for the storm score a try and then make a 70m break from dummy half to set up,another?

No need to kick infield when you have speed and power to beat a man

Something interesting came up in the press conference that's never been addressed before. That's that JT and Richards were once team mates.

And again, koro would have scored 3 tries if he was out left winger today

@fergiefurr said:

Problem was he wasn't, he didn't score, he didn't outrun anyone because he "DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY FOR US"

Can we put this Koro Dude to bed - seriously.

@fergiefurr said:

I think that this is the point isn't it. Who is the better player - Koro or Richards. To me its pretty clear that Koro is the better player.

He also wanted to play for us. We just had some merkins who wouldn't pay him a fair salary (probably less than Melbourne) and played Richards in front of him.

Back