Roos V Kiwis...*SPOILERS

Shame Blake Ayshford isn't on the bench Sheens could really use him now !
:laughing:

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Woods deserves a better team. Sets a great platform, goes off and all of a sudden the game is lost.

On the other hand, Taupau single handedly changed the game. This is why he should play off the bench for us tbh.

Did someone here seriously say that he hopes Thaiday knocks his head off? Go home.

@Tony33 said:
I hate being represented by grubs like Thaiday, Smith, Inglis, Bird, Hodges, Gallen, Myles and Slater.

I know it sounds unpatriotic but gee its hard to cheer them on against the Kiwis who are full of good guys..

Wish Marty could lay a few on Thaiday's chin

Marty wasn't happy at all with Inglis just before half time.

Well, my thoughts on Tamou haven't changed - the closest he should ever get to another rep game is as the car park attendant. His work without the ball is reserve grade standard.
As for the roos as a whole - it's time for the coach and quite a few of the players to bid farewell. The Kiwis look metres faster and seconds quicker in the thought processes.

There you have it , keep picking players on past Reputation . Tamou , Bird , Lewis , Myles should be no where near this side and maybe some others.

Based on the energy Taupau has shown, I'd be happy to start Sue at 13 and play up the middle and bring Marty off the bench again. He's so damaging and really changed the momentum of this game.

Woods 7 for 74 metres in the first 20\. Second of all forwards on the field in the first half.

First… Mr Marty Taupau 8 for 87 metres.

I think we might have the two best props in the world in our side guys haha.

@Newtown said:
@Tony33 said:
I hate being represented by grubs like Thaiday, Smith, Inglis, Bird, Hodges, Gallen, Myles and Slater.

I know it sounds unpatriotic but gee its hard to cheer them on against the Kiwis who are full of good guys..

Marty wasn't happy at all with Inglis just before half time.

I think it was directed at Thaiday after a grapple tackle

@Tony33 said:

Won't be long mate, our boys will be leading the way soon.

In the meantime I'm glad Woods & Marty are having a good game.

@Flippedy said:
Marty is seriously scary! :laughing:

Yeah , if he knocked on ya door and told ya to turn your music down , you'd turn it down :laughing:

@Marshall_magic said:
This New Zealand pack is something special, keep in mind they could throw a JWH in there and make it even stronger. Australia has no answer for this. It could get real ugly.

Aren't they what? Mate I forgot about JWH not being there either! Seriously, they boast the best pack of forwards to ever play the game, imo. They are not just big, but they actually work hard as well - no shirkers in this pack, unlike some of the Aussie forwards.

@Geo. said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
Sheens must be the worst Aussie coach in recent memory.

You blame Sheens for this..?

He'd have a pretty big say in picking half a team of has beens. How do guys like Myles, Lewis and Tamou have a right being in an Australian team in 2015.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Geo. said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
Sheens must be the worst Aussie coach in recent memory.

You blame Sheens for this..?

He'd have a pretty big say in picking half a team of has beens. How do guys like Myles, Lewis and Tamou have a right being in an Australian team in 2015.

You do know that the Coach only puts forward his thoughts and the National selectors of Des Morris, Allan Smith, Bob Fulton and Bob McCarthy pick the team right…

Lots of politics from those North of the border...

Back