Rothfield's Blog Heckler...

Cultured_Bogan

Forum Leader
There's this fella who posts under numerous aliases on Rothfields blog taking the p**s out of him and being a general nuisance. Rothfield got up him today saying that he would like to do one blog without this bloke and his "idiot mates" sending through comments.

Got a sneaking suspicion its probably Beau or Fults harassing him due to the Tele panning the Tigers recently.

The guy(s) regularly post under the following aliases;

- Benny and the Djeks of Rose Bay
- Boon Jerkovich of Nose Bay
- Benjamin Djerkovic of Exclusive Rose Bay

Can anyone confirm or refute whom this (or these,) guys are?

It's a crack up. They regularly make references to the Tigers, but the guy constantly changes which team he barracks for and comes across as a fair weather fan.

The other day he made reference about how he was a fan of the Raiders during the 90's, then barracked for the Tigers in 2005, and then was a Storm fan for three years starting in 2007, and then he said he wasn't into them in 2008 before getting behind them again in 2009.

He baited heaps of other bloggers with that and by christ it was a crack up.

Rothfield is a moron. He heckles well respected members of the RL community, despite the majority of them doing nothing to him. Brian Smith is one example, and his agenda against "Philip Ronald Gould" is petty. I don't think anyone takes him seriously. Remember when he blogged about Sheens, then said afterwards Sheens called him up asking what the deal was (as anyone would) and Rothfield went on to tell him how he should coach the team.

@Marshall_magic said:
Rothfield is a moron. He heckles well respected members of the RL community, despite the majority of them doing nothing to him. Brian Smith is one example, and his agenda against "Philip Ronald Gould" is petty. I don't think anyone takes him seriously. Remember when he blogged about Sheens, then said afterwards Sheens called him up asking what the deal was (as anyone would) and Rothfield went on to tell him how he should coach the team.

I tolerate the fool very lightly. Usually I log on for a chuckle and its extremely rare that his views parallel mine. I agree with Brian Smith, he's probably turned down an interview 10 years ago and Rothfield still holds onto it like a scorned lover. Gould is a self obsessed know-it-all tool but the way Rothfield obsesses about him you would think that he secretly is in love with the bloke. I didn't know about him calling up Sheens to give him a spiel on coaching, that would have been a classic. If you read his blogs at a glance you would think he writes what is contrary to popular opinion on purpose to garner support for his blog. From what I've gathered over the last few blogs, its seems increasingly likely though that this fella who harasses him may well be a prankster, and Beau or Fults would fit the bill.

It's like he will do anything just to get clicks on his blog. He's the equivalent of a shock jock, ala that fat idiot on Today FM (can't remember his name, funnily enough). Just goes to show how garbage the Telegraph is that they are happy to keep him…

Back