16. Alex Twal
17. Asu Kepaoa

18. Alex Seyfarth
19. Shawn Blore
20. Justin Matamua
21. Daine Laurie
22. Aitasi James
Coach: Tim Sheens

Absolutely same team that couldn't score a single point . Yes we defend well most of the time but left side is a problem but what's going to make our attack click? Maybe get the ball to our wingers but first draw defenders away ,create overlap and then pass .

Absolutely same team that couldn't score a single point . Yes we defend well most of the time but left side is a problem but what's going to make our attack click? Maybe get the ball to our wingers but first draw defenders away ,create overlap and then pass .
Sheens must be expecting a miracle and points will just flow !! No need for a change of personnel !

Who do we have to bring in that’s going to score points for us….
I’m just saying do the same thing and expect the same results.
Maybe trying some different ideas, Laurie, O Reilly, hell, I don’t know exactly but surely all the coaches are doing is keeping scores respectable.
Can you honestly see us getting near the Cows? Especially at what has become Death
Valley?
Mate, my confidence in the whole outfit is shot and can’t see a way out. Oh sorry, except if we work harder. What about working smarter.

Quick hands and draw and pass SteveC, two things that we really struggle with. Might actually be a good idea for our centres and wingers to have dinner this week so they get to
know each other.
Can’t really remember when either of the centres delivered a pass for the winger to score, been Bula or a Brooks cutout of late.

Maybe trying some different ideas, Laurie, O Reilly, hell, I don’t know exactly but surely all the coaches are doing is keeping scores respectable.
Can you honestly see us getting near the Cows? Especially at what has become Death
Valley?
Mate, my confidence in the whole outfit is shot and can’t see a way out. Oh sorry, except if we work harder. What about working smarter.

Reilly solves nothing the backs don’t get the ball outside of kick returns or hitups.

Laurie over Wakeham might help attack wise but he has next to no upside as he is totally disengaged.

The issue we have is trying something needs us to actually have better options which we just don’t have.

Reilly solves nothing the backs don’t get the ball outside of kick returns or hitups.

Laurie over Wakeham might help attack wise but he has next to no upside as he is totally disengaged.

The issue we have is trying something needs us to actually have better options which we just don’t have.
You’re right mate, just my frustration kicking in!!

Quick hands and draw and pass SteveC, two things that we really struggle with. Might actually be a good idea for our centres and wingers to have dinner this week so they get to
know each other.
Can’t really remember when either of the centres delivered a pass for the winger to score, been Bula or a Brooks cutout of late.
“Quick hands and draw and pass”, the basics that of backline play, end the set with a grubber for a repeat set on the last.

Valley?

I agree.

I do understand sticking with a team and letting them develop combinations but surely some tweaking can be tried. Talau for instance has some good moments but just as many bad ones and he is off to Manly. Why keep him in the team ? Our forwards are great but we need some spark there as well. Why not move Pole to the bench and put someone at lock who may give us some creativity.

I don't have the answers but the coaching staff have to come up with something. To be fair that could mean some different on field tactics.

Blore in for Offa, Blore can play both 2rf and prop if required, but Offa is a prop only, and that does not include lock either.

Laurie in for Wakes unless we’re not keeping him, and in that case carry on. But we should be playing Wakeham’s replacement in the halves in reggies getting him ready for nrl. Pellow maybe?

And HTH does Talau get another run at nrl centre, I can only presume the centre replacements are even worse, missing more tackles and hogging the ball?

And rotating matamua with both nrl mins off the bench, and full games in reggies.

That’s just what I reckon.

I basically agree but surely they have to do something. We need better attack. The games we've won have been based solely on defense but you can't win games consistently this way.

Blore in for Offa, Blore can play both 2rf and prop if required, but Offa is a prop only, and that does not include lock either.

Laurie in for Wakes unless we’re not keeping him, and in that case carry on. But we should be playing Wakeham’s replacement in the halves in reggies getting him ready for nrl. Pellow maybe?

And HTH does Talau get another run at nrl centre, I can only presume the centre replacements are even worse, missing more tackles and hogging the ball?

And rotating matamua with both nrl mins off the bench, and full games in reggies.

That’s just what I reckon.
Fair points but I think but pellow needs a couple more games to settle in and know a few calls before putting him in the deep end I reckon
Laurie seems on the outer but if injuries hit he might get a last ditch chance to impress

Fair points but I think but pellow needs a couple more games to settle in and know a few calls before putting him in the deep end I reckon
Laurie seems on the outer but if injuries hit he might get a last ditch chance to impress
Agree that why I said carry on, with Wakes, and have his replacement in reggies getting ready to replace him.

Back