LIVE GAME Round 2 Discussion**SPOILERS**

Live Game Discussion
Commentators saying Brooks looks the most dangerous player in attack
It’s pretty bloody obvious. Their expansive broken field playing style suits him down to the ground. Could easily have 4-5 tries already this season with a touch better execution.

When I look at the Raiders and today Manly and the Roosters 3 words come to mind
when looking at the size of these guys and the pace of the game
Big, Fit and Fast
Looking at the Tigers we seem small and slow and maybe lacking match fitness
It looks like a mismatch
Weve got a world class fullback in another side he'd be a superstar
Weve got a world class hooker
Steph has power , but that's it

When I look at the Raiders and today Manly and the Roosters 3 words come to mind
when looking at the size of these guys and the pace of the game
Big, Fit and Fast
Looking at the Tigers we seem small and slow and maybe lacking match fitness
It looks like a mismatch
Weve got a world class fullback in another side he'd be a superstar
Weve got a world class hooker
Steph has power , but that's it
Both the clubs you mentioned have superstars all over the place. Our backs are just plain.

Watching Manly hide Talau and Brooks’ deficiencies so well just shows the difference between a professional club and Wests Tigers.

Players who leave look much better. Players who arrive (Sullivan etc) look much worse.

Watching Manly hide Talau and Brooks’ deficiencies so well just shows the difference between a professional club and Wests Tigers.

Players who leave look much better. Players who arrive (Sullivan etc) look much worse.
Sullivan has always been average. His form has nothing to do with coming to us. Papali’i on the other hand…..

Yes it’s sad when you look at the way we bag our former players only to see them shine elsewhere that perhaps it was the team structures we had that stifled their opportunities. Anyway it’s a case of one man’s rubbish is another man’s treasure

Back