LIVE GAME Round 6 vs. Dragons

Live Game Discussion
26 is a random year to shine, no reason he can’t put the foot to the pedal this year

Keen to see him develop with Galvin
In 25 I think he will become consistent and solid top 10 fullbacks in the game and 26 top 6 fullback who has the ability to break a game open and pull something out of his ass to win a game

Really need Sullivan to do something today … if he can’t show up today against his old team .. then I would be dropping him next week to NSW Cup
Gal is back next week, so I think he’d have to have a shocker to not be included on the bench as cover and hooker relief.
Personally I like to see like to see him rotate with TDS weekly or fortnightly for both their developments. I think bud needs to go back to cup regularly and run a side around the park for the full 80.

Really need Sullivan to do something today … if he can’t show up today against his old team .. then I would be dropping him next week to NSW Cup
Good chance he plays there regardless with Galvin back. Plus, don’t fall into the trap of saying “player X needs to show something“. Chances are high, they don‘t have it in them if you need to will performances out of them.

Good chance he plays there regardless with Galvin back. Plus, don’t fall into the trap of saying “player X needs to show something“. Chances are high, they don‘t have it in them if you need to will performances out of them.

I think most players tend to be motivated when they play against their old team… particularly the first time …And let me add… chances ARE high that he doesn’t have it in him based on what we have seen so far …

Gal is back next week, so I think he’d have to have a shocker to not be included on the bench as cover and hooker relief.
Personally I like to see like to see him rotate with TDS weekly or fortnightly for both their developments. I think bud needs to go back to cup regularly and run a side around the park for the full 80.

TDS still injured, looking 4ward 2 what Jake Simpkin
brings, this bench make-up is forced but could be
interesting. Big games for Kepoa and Simpkin, got
2 bring something today. Everything is set...

Latest posts

Members online

Back