LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
Stronger, nobody's saying the ref was great or right. Bitchinh on a forum won't change the result today or in the future. The only people who can impact the result are our players and, at the moment, they're either not good enough or unwilling to try hard enough.
Most people are just venting their frustrations so I think it is appropriate to [This word has been automatically removed] on a forum because that is what they are for....people to offer an opinion

Rough around the edges but I like the potential of this team - Bula, Galvin, Pole, Fainu, And Utoi.
Jesus mate. Congrats on the positivity and maybe in a few days I’ll agree. But at the moment I can’t stand this dumpster of a club and would be relieved if they folded.

Most people are just venting their frustrations so I think it is appropriate to [This word has been automatically removed] on a forum because that is what they are for....people to offer an opinion

Absolutely, 18th. I'm as pissed off as everyone else. Seems most of my life has been spent bitching about the Tigers with the exception of a few good years. But venting & presenting opinion as fact are different things. What I do know is we lost again and we've has 2 spoons in a row. Has nothing to do with ref's or luck.

Blaming the ref is easy. We were so bad in that 2nd half. The attack is dreadful, discline is worse. Maybe I dont get it but I dont see where our points are coming from on their line. We were out muscled and out worked. Things are grim

Grim is a little tough in my view … although better players are needed for next year … They are better than last year … but that is a very low bar …

only giving up 22 points today was a gutsy effort … they have certainly turned around their D so far this season … whether they can keep putting in that effort every week remains to be seen ..

I agree that the attack is terrible … and I have been saying that since the beginning of the season …

They have scored more than 17 points once all season … how many games is that going to win for them ?

The season is lost already … they may as well have a go with a more attacking style …

He was one of the best back rowers in the comp when we signed him and it was Madge who signed him.
I’m not sure why it’s not working but I suspect it’s got something to do with coming from a stacked team to a shithouse one.
He was a run of the mill plodder at the Warriors before the Eels. He’s just reverted back to that.

She warned Bateman, next bloke to talk shit to her gets sent.
Stupid arse Klemmer couldnt control himself.
Poor discipline.
Gee ur been really hard on Klemmer , when u get hammered every week then u get this one sided ref , I don’t blame him , if u have every played a competitive game then u would know , so give the bloke a break

Absolutely, 18th. I'm as pissed off as everyone else. Seems most of my life has been spent bitching about the Tigers with the exception of a few good years. But venting & presenting opinion as fact are different things. What I do know is we lost again and we've has 2 spoons in a row. Has nothing to do with ref's or luck.
Damn. Thanks for keeping it real brother

Dogs the better team, we showed some good effort first half, we was pretty lucky seizer didnt go to the bin! Absolute brain snap from seyfarth to be honest headbutting
I don't know mate. I disagree on first look. I didn't think he applied any direct body weight to the legs. At the end of the day you have to be able to use your body weight, just in the right way. Wont surprise me if there is no charge.

I don’t understand line speed …… ? Haha ok whatever CHAMP ! That’s not line speed … that’s offside and the only way to stop it happening is if , the ref does her [This word has been automatically removed]ing job …
I was at the game sitting with some bulldog supporters and even they were laughing at how offside they were. It’s the Melbourne /penrith tactic. Be offside on every tackle and the ref won’t have the balls to call it. Good luck to them, she’s not a first grade referee, what a disaster.

The team has lost the belief we had in the first couple of games….t players are just not displaying the energy we had at the start of the year…..Benji and coaches had a big task ahead of themselves

I think the sooner we stop saying we have great kids coming through the better we will be , YES we have bula , galvin , the two fainu bothers , pole , but after watching the NSW cup team there ain’t much there , go hard at the end of the year and cut the dead wood and bring in some hard heads like dogs have done , Curran , salmon , Mann blokes who do the dirty work , tackle there arse off and hit the line

Latest posts

Back