Rubbish

supercoach

We won by 30 and were rubbish, okay we lost Farah early but todays game was low. Once again their was effort but really they were bloody average. No structure, no team work, Lotte is a shot duck. They should have won by a hundred.Sad, to see such a good side side playing so busted. The efforts their, their just NO TEAM WORK OR STRUCTURE. Who do you point the finger at ???? For me the coach must stand up and explain why this team is on struggle street, a win a against Winsor dosnt mean anything. Special rap to our two front rowers Beau Ryan and Woodies

i agree they were average today but thankfully the Panthers are even worse. At the end of the day we just need to get a win and break the streak.

@supercoach said:
We won by 30 and were rubbish, okay we lost Farah early but todays game was low. Once again their was effort but really they were bloody average. No structure, no team work, Lotte is a shot duck. They should have won by a hundred.Sad, to see such a good side side playing so busted. The efforts their, their just NO TEAM WORK OR STRUCTURE. Who do you point the finger at ???? For me the coach must stand up and explain why this team is on struggle street, a win a against Winsor dosnt mean anything. Special rap to our two front rowers Beau Ryan and Woodies

You really are a dope, or are on it.

Surprised, you know footy more than this.
You cannot go from where we been to A1 - top notch well oiled and synchronised machine in one week….it takes time, hard work, practise, belief confidence and attitude....we are heading the right way the last 2 or three weeks...up not down, good enough for now imo.

@supercoach said:

Relax mate and it's Windsor.

@innsaneink said:
Surprised, you know footy more than this.
You cannot go from where we been to A1 - top notch well oiled and synchronised machine in one week….it takes time, hard work, practise, belief confidence and attitude....we are heading the right way the last 2 or three weeks...up not down, good enough for now imo.

Agreed. Not a great game but I like how we closed it out, smart tactical kicking and not trying to score off every play.

Not overly impressive but it was a good start. You can only play what's in front of you.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Lol supercoach - "Rubbish" is a very apt name for this thread because what you posted is exactly that

It wasn't rubbish - it looked like a team being played into form. They did what the Tigers never are able to do - they Kept a second rate team at arms length, and did it clinically.

Another notch in their belt in terms of character building.

We shut the game out and it is something a side can build upon.

For now that is enough

if that was rubbish then the storm and dragons are rubbish every week because thats how they win games

Well that settles it for me. If Golden is happy then they must have been good

@Golden said:
if that was rubbish then the storm and dragons are rubbish every week because thats how they win games

^ this is right, conservative pick your moments.
This team has been moving into this mould ever since 2006\. No need to push every pass.

If we played like we did in 05 we probably end up 46-20 or something.

History was made with our first shut out and all we need to do now is create history by being the first team to win the premiership after a 1 and 5 start.

It was a clinical display and we scrambled well when they did break the line.

Big Ray Cashmere fell over from 5 metres out and scored what a try scoring machine.

Go Tigers we have Parra the the Gold Coast next, so we need to put them to the sword and it is season on.

I watched the game with some mates & they said we played shit as well, should of won by 100 blah blah!!!
Simple we stuck to the game plan and high completions kept them to 0 and the results on the board
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

It was the most uninspiring 30 point win I've ever seen. We looked slow and flat, Fulton was terrible filling in at dummy half and we really lacked go forward.

@smoking gun said:
It was the most uninspiring 30 point win I've ever seen. We looked slow and flat, Fulton was terrible filling in at dummy half and we really lacked go forward.

I know what your saying but it is still worth the same amount of points that scintillating win against the Storm is worth

Baby steps ,baby steps

I felt Tigers played most of that game in 1st gear and never really stepped it up. They looked like they really wanted to win for once without playing to the best of their ability, but just playing smart football. If Robbie was on I reckon the score would of been bigger aswell.

How you can be disappointed with this performance I will never know, especially coming off a 5 game losing streak. Despite Penrith losing some quality players, they are still a 1st grade squad, they all train together etc.

Tigers are missing some quality firepower aswell remember, Tedesco (who knows, he could of been the leading try scorer by now), Ellis, Heighnington and then there is Lawrence and Ashyford who are both important to our team but aren't really firing at all

Agree 100% we were terrible and anyone who knows anything about rl would say the same, that was a bludger of a game and the better of the two bad teams won.
Penrith handed us the game we got to 18 points and didn't know what to do.
My pop who walks with a walking stick can kick better than Benji, but some people call his inept kicking "closing out a game" i call it rubbish !!!

what do people want from us??

we played well enough, we were not dazzlng, but good enough and won 30-0

Latest posts

Back