RUGBY LEAGUE 3 Announced for Release on Wii

Nz whats ur opinion on the colour and using the rabbitohs. I dont think they are even real players on the cover.

I only saw this for the first time today myself. When the publishers described it to me, it's pretty much how I expected it to turn out. I'd have to say, while along the same design 'style' as the previous RL covers, it's certainly an improvement I think.

Now we wait for the trailor….. And then the release of the game

That's probably the NZ cover? Might change for Australia.

One of those Souths players looks like Mellor (2nd left).

Up the back looks like Ennis.

For anyone who is curious and wanted to know when rugby league 3 is released I searched long and hard and it is actually being released on DECEMBER 30 2009
\
\
If you think I am lying here is the website that tells you

http://au.wii.gamespy.com/wii/rugby-league-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jack Prichard

Hats only there because its the last day of Q4 2009\. I think you'll find they dont even have a release date for it yet. But one would think it will be before christmas.

@Sabre said:
Hats only there because its the last day of Q4 2009\. I think you'll find they dont even have a release date for it yet. But one would think it will be before christmas.

Maybe, fair point actually.
Its just that on the website i read it was only finalised for Australia whereas for the other countries it still just says Q4.
If it is true and i am right the company is retty silly because if they released say early to mid december they would make a stack of cash..

We will just have to wait and see.

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but is there any info on which controllers can be used? Specifically, the classic/Gamecube controller.

@djm619 said:
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but is there any info on which controllers can be used? Specifically, the classic/Gamecube controller.

It is the Visceral Wii Contols, I don't have my wii yet, i get it on sunday or wednesday, so i cant tell exactly what it is, but yeah whatever Visceral Wii Control is

@parrramattaPRICHY said:
Just wandering if a release date has been finalized?
Because I can't find it anywhere

No official date has been announced as yet. Ingore what you read on various sites or what game retailers tell you. When there is release date, the RL3 website will be the first to announce it.

@NZTiger said:
@parrramattaPRICHY said:
Just wandering if a release date has been finalized?
Because I can't find it anywhere

No official date has been announced as yet. Ingore what you read on various sites or what game retailers tell you. When there is release date, the RL3 website will be the first to announce it.

cheers Mate! :slight_smile:..
perhaps the tigers forum could also be the first to know??

Rugby League Player magazine has had the opportunity to spend some time with RL3 for Wii, and will have a hands on preview write up in their next issue which should be available from the middle of next week.

Keep an eye out for it on newsstands, and feel free to spread the word to fellow RL fans.

Their website is http://www.rugbyleagueplayer.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rugby League Player's Christopher O’Keefe also stated the following:

**Hey guys,\
\
I would just like to give you some more information on the RLP preview of RL3\. Thanks to the great people at HES, we were given exclusive testing rights to the new RL3 game at their Sydney headquarters and were able to play it for a good couple of hours.
The preview will appear in the 2009 Yearbook issue which will be on newsstands around Australia on the 10th of November. HES gave us unbridled access to the game and, as such, we have been able to compile a comprehensive preview of what is in store for all you lucky punters. The article goes into a lot of detail, so by the looks of the forums, hopefully it will answer a few of your questions and is something you all look forward to.
It truly is a sensational game and I take my hats off to Mario and the people at Sidhe for creating such a wonderful addition to rugby league gaming.\
\
Cheers,
Christopher O’Keefe
Assistant Editor
Rugby League Player Magazine
Email: <chris@rugbyleagueplayer.com>**</chris@rugbyleagueplayer.com>

Back