Rugby World Cup 2023

are any wallabies games on ch 9 ?
Champion @Jedi_Tiger, Channel 9 Sydney is showing the Wallabies first World Cup game against Georgia from 1.15am Saturday morning on free to air TV. ie it's on soon.

I'm thinking they're all going to be shown live, on free to air, as well as STAN streaming service.

Wallabies will be lucky to make it out of the group stage after this morning

Tell me you're not a rugby man without telling
me your not a rugby man haha. We're building
nicely. Next week V Fiji is the danger match.
Wales have been poor, Georgia could beat them

How anyone can watch the highlights of England v Argentina and say this is a better sport than RL is beyond me .
27-10 was the final score . Guess how many tries? 1 to Argentina in a losing team .

Fun game to play when i was young (50-60 years ago) but a total bore to watch but now it is even worse,it can be a game dominated by porkers and a goal kicker.If you think RL referees win you games you should see RU ones.

Tell me you're not a rugby man without telling
me your not a rugby man haha. We're building
nicely. Next week V Fiji is the danger match.
Wales have been poor, Georgia could beat them
🤔 why do you think they are building nicely?

🤔 why do you think they are building nicely?

Bonus point win mate. Knock out comp rugby,
I think we'll do well to get through our pool on
top and knock England out in the QF. It's all about
peaking at the right time. Eddie has made a lot
of changes, and we're the youngest team in the
tournament. Regardless what happens, we have
a home British & Irish lions tour and home world
cup around the corner, just enjoying the ride mate

How anyone can watch the highlights of England v Argentina and say this is a better sport than RL is beyond me .
27-10 was the final score . Guess how many tries? 1 to Argentina in a losing team .
England played 1 man down most of the game.
Michael Cheika questioned over team tactics.
But as they say: "One for the purists."
(not my cup of tea...... )

Fun game to play when i was young (50-60 years ago) but a total bore to watch but now it is even worse,it can be a game dominated by porkers and a goal kicker.If you think RL referees win you games you should see RU ones.
Yep , agree . The rule changes after the olympics / Gregan/ Larkham , basically killed the sport as a spectacle .
Also the English winning games in the worst possible way , and being dominant in that style , also killed off any neutrals .
I also played it , and actually enjoyed playing it more than RL , but this new sport dominated by referees and a soccer player / fly half , yea not for me .
It’s basically the all blacks. ,-‘ inferior version in the wallabies , and everyone else . Only a purist would say all this is for the better .

Yep , agree . The rule changes after the olympics / Gregan/ Larkham , basically killed the sport as a spectacle .
Also the English winning games in the worst possible way , and being dominant in that style , also killed off any neutrals .
I also played it , and actually enjoyed playing it more than RL , but this new sport dominated by referees and a soccer player / fly half , yea not for me .
It’s basically the all blacks. ,-‘ inferior version in the wallabies , and everyone else . Only a purist would say all this is for the better .

We went from rucking a player if he was on the
wrong side of the ruck to red cards for accidental
head clashes. It is a bit dire, still love the game

We went from rucking a player if he was on the
wrong side of the ruck to red cards for accidental
head clashes. It is a bit dire, still love the game
Yep . Used to get up from rucks with stud marks all over me . . To me it all feels like rules designed to curb the all blacks .
As an Aussie male who had 3-4 real options as sports for winter , when you can get sent off because you lined someone up smashed them and your head accidentally hit thiers , how is that a selling point for boys with some mongrel to get out when , nrl , aussie rules , mma etc. offer better outlets for this aggression .
This may be a thing unique to Australia , but it won’t always be.

Just a tinsy bit of West Harbour flavour to the Rugby World Cup 2023:

These former West Harbour players are proudly representing their nations on the grand stage of the Rugby World Cup:

Paula Ngauamo - Tonga
Sitiveni Mafi - Tonga
Albert Tuisue - Fiji
Michael Alaalatoa - Samoa
Tiaan Swanepoel - Namibia

Just a tinsy bit of West Harbour flavour to the Rugby World Cup 2023:

These former West Harbour players are proudly representing their nations on the grand stage of the Rugby World Cup:

Paula Ngauamo - Tonga
Sitiveni Mafi - Tonga
Albert Tuisue - Fiji
Michael Alaalatoa - Samoa
Tiaan Swanepoel - Namibia
Hope Pascoe and Happy2t8yourmoney are listening. They probably train at Concord.

Back