Rumour: West Tigers big signing to be announced soon.

@fairdinkum said:
@Boonboon2 said:
@willow said:
@swag tiger said:
15 turning 16 six days in to next year.

I had you pegged for about 8 given how much you contribute around here.

That is unnecessarily harsh but I suppose Mods feel like they can abuse people without sanction

Because your comment makes me think you are about 7 or just an old prick

and willow posting her usual something of substance….the irony

post of the off season, well said boon, Willow is the first one to send a PM when she doesnt like something posted and then turns around with this garbage, give yourself an upper cut willow, you muppet

The hipocrisy of your post is unbelievable, whilst you are "defending" another person did you realise you are having a dig at girls? Refering to willow as a girl, why are you using "she" with the intentions of offending someone?

@Milky said:
@fairdinkum said:
@Boonboon2 said:
@willow said:

That is unnecessarily harsh but I suppose Mods feel like they can abuse people without sanction

post of the off season, well said boon, Willow is the first one to send a PM when she doesnt like something posted and then turns around with this garbage, give yourself an upper cut willow, you muppet

The hipocrisy of your post is unbelievable, whilst you are "defending" another person did you realise you are having a dig at girls? Refering to willow as a girl, why are you using "she" with the intentions of offending someone?

Well said Milky. We all know that "Girls Rock" :wink:

@fairdinkum said:
@Boonboon2 said:
@willow said:
@swag tiger said:
15 turning 16 six days in to next year.

A/ Willow's a bloke (Captain Dan to some )

B/ Willow's doing his job , which goes pretty unnoticed

C/Why don't you put the time on here that he and others do to keep this Forum running for the likes of close to 5000 people

D/ Yes things happen and get heated but just remember it's just a Forum , far worse things can go down in life )

@innsaneink said:
Ooooh….he has a life!

Lets all give him a round of applause eh?

So it would seem. The least I can do is give him a bit more time to enjoy it now.

Can we start braiding one other's hair too? Maybe a pillow fight?

Or we can maybe talk about footy, rather than going on about members' age or sex?

@GoldXR50Leroy said:
So the big Signing turned out to be Shaun Spence!, back when Sheens ruled it was 1 Marquee per year.

Ellis, Tuqiri, Blair. Lest we forget.

@happy tiger said:
@fairdinkum said:
@Boonboon2 said:
@willow said:

C/Why don't you put the time on here that he and others do to keep this Forum running for the likes of close to 5000 people

D/ Yes things happen and get heated but just remember it's just a Forum , far worse things can go down in life )

Good post Happy. Thumbs Up. :slight_smile:

@happy tiger said:
@fairdinkum said:
@Boonboon2 said:
@willow said:

C/ .. So where's all the other 4950 members gone :roll

@hobbo2803 said:
@happy tiger said:
@fairdinkum said:
@Boonboon2 said:

C/ .. So where's all the other 4950 members gone :roll

Willow kicked them off , but that's not the point here Hobbo :laughing:

Honestly, you'd think the mods own the place the way they carry on here…

Oh wait. :roll :roll

@fairdinkum said:
@happy tiger said:
@fairdinkum said:
@Boonboon2 said:

few fan boys on this forum by the looks of it
\
\
a/ always thought of the user willow as a female

b/ re-read what boon wrote and give yourself an uppercut

c/ ive got a life and value my time, i hope to the non existent god up there i dont end up an old man on the internet posting 29,000 times on a footy forum, just sad

d/ yawn, yes its a footy forum, get off your high horse

I had my clashes with Willow , but he is attempting to keep the Forum running smoothly

It's generally a thankless task as it sometimes involves making unpopular decisions, but I accept that and it's a voluntary job that I will continue to do in my interest in supporting the club.

@willow said:
It's generally a thankless task as it sometimes involves making unpopular decisions, but I accept that and it's a voluntary job that I will continue to do in my interest in supporting the club.

Willow,there are people on here that absolutely admire the work you do for this forum and the other mods as well..without you guys this place would not have my interest and dare I say many others..continue on with your good work,it is greatly appreciated….

@TrueTiger said:
@willow said:

Willow,there are people on here that absolutely admire the work you do for this forum and the other mods as well..without you guys this place would not have my interest and dare I say many others..continue on with your good work,it is greatly appreciated….

X2

@TopTiger said:
@TrueTiger said:
@willow said:

X2

x3

Back