Sheens

He did everything he could last night under the circumstances. Even with the injuries, if the calls go our way, we win.

Some people will find any excuse to blame him…

With Lui at halfback and Moltzen at fullback I think we can win the comp. With Moltzen at halfback and Hanbury at fullback I don't think we can.

That sums it up for me. I'm not a Sheens fan but I think he made the right decision.

@southerntiger said:
This topic is a great example of problem of most of fans on this forum. We lost a close fought game with the form team of the comp after winning 6 straight and already we are jumping on Sheens. I am ashamed to be a tigers fan today.

yeah and its the ned flanders type people like you who dont understand it for what it really is, we win 6 straight bravo for us yet look where we are on the ladder, and still having to beat the number 2 and 3 teams in the league to make the finals, as i said earlier in the year we will finish 9-10 just like the previous 4 years, blame it on injuries and sheens gets off scott free as usual, if moltzen is fit to play and he doesnt play in the halves then sheens has to be held accountable

what you should be ashamed of is a team who won the premiership in 05 havent made the finals since then, if people critisizing sheens make you ashamed to be a tiger supporter then hang your head and dont look up at the naked truth.

@Allan Towle said:
With Lui at halfback and Moltzen at fullback I think we can win the comp. With Moltzen at halfback and Hanbury at fullback I don't think we can.

That sums it up for me. I'm not a Sheens fan but I think he made the right decision.

LOL tell me what has hanbury done wrong in his games at fullback this year? scoring 2 tries vs penrith when moltzen went down in the first 2 minutes is obviously a bad thing

Playing a great game vs parra in rnd 14 when moltzen got injured 10 min before kick off must be a bad thing aswell

if moltzen is fit then he should be in the halves did everyone forget about the previous 5 weeks he was in there?

@anderson silva said:
@Allan Towle said:

LOL tell me what has hanbury done wrong in his games at fullback this year? scoring 2 tries vs penrith when moltzen went down in the first 2 minutes is obviously a bad thing

Playing a great game vs parra in rnd 14 when moltzen got injured 10 min before kick off must be a bad thing aswell

if moltzen is fit then he should be in the halves did everyone forget about the previous 5 weeks he was in there?

How about the bombs he screwed up in the Penrith game? One bounced on his shoulder from memory…

V Parra he went well, but Moltzen is the better player.

Either way, no point complaining about it now, cant change the past (but that's Sheens fault :confused:)

@anderson silva said:
@Allan Towle said:

dude cmon hes got no support play,he cant come in and play a 5/8 style role
hes crap under the high ball ,a crap ball runner
if hes as good as you say why isnt he starting @ fullback for Balmain ???

I thought this was going to be a thread about the post match press conference.

@anderson silva said:
@white_tiger said:
@anderson silva said:
i can,having morris in the centres was stupid, when ryan and tui went down galea and ellis should of went to the centres and lawry to the wing, both ellis and galea are strong defenders and former centres, john morris (while he did admirably) miss on inu was very ordinary

Then were do you play Morris? There is not a coach in the NRL that wouldnt have their utility off the bench fill in at centre if in the same position.

Move 2 forwards (our 2 best defensive forwards) to the centres you straight away need your remaining forwards to do so much more work it aint funny. We already wasted 2 interchanges when we had to swap the 2 wingers so that is 2 less for the tiring forwards as it was.

morris can play in the back row freeing up galea (a centre when he signed with us) to plug that hole and ryan was only off for 15 but i still have no idea why morris was left playing on the wing/centre once ryan came back

Galea hasnt played in the backs for a long time….I doubt its as easy for him as you suggest, when you move to the forawrds full time you get bigger and slower, and while he's good defensively, I'd say he'd get found out in D in the backs, we dont even need to go into the attack side of things, do we?

@X-Pac said:
@anderson silva said:
@Allan Towle said:

dude cmon hes got no support play,he cant come in and play a 5/8 style role
hes crap under the high ball ,a crap ball runner
if hes as good as you say why isnt he starting @ fullback for Balmain ???

beause hes alway 18th man for FG

I agree Tim Sheens and the players did us proud last night all those injuries and they fought to the death i am proud to be a tiger

The Fonz is not to blame for last night.

The team where awesome.

The Fonz is to blame for not playing the right players in their right positions for rounds 1 - 16\. He left it to when we had to win 7 from 8 remaining games to do his changes.

For this reason he should be hung, dried and quartered for not having the common sense to play Gallant at fullback, Benji at 6, Moltzen at 7 and Morris at 14.

There is absolutely no excuse for not picking it like this. If he did, then we would have had a couple more wins on the board and we would not have been in this shocking predicament.

Sheens must be sacked in 3 weeks and the new coach who I hope would be Peter Gentle be told who are the number 1 players are in what positions they are to play.

SACK SHEENS. HE MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND SHOWN THE DOOR. NO EXCUSES, HE IS IN THE SAME BOAST AS HALATAU AND COLLIS. HE TOO HAS NON-PERFORMED.

Hope you don't mind if I steal your post HT :wink:

I am proud of the effort, but I'm sick of saying that.
>
Every year its the bounce of a ball we are whinging about, a refs call that we are whinging about. The best teams overcome these situations. We never do. We always fall just short.

If Penrith make the finals this year, and we happen to miss the 8.. I'm pretty sure we'd be the only team to not make the finals in that 4 year period. For a team containing the talent that the Wests Tigers have it's truly a farce.

@T91 said:

>
Every year its the bounce of a ball we are whinging about, a refs call that we are whinging about. The best teams overcome these situations. We never do. We always fall just short.

If Penrith make the finals this year, and we happen to miss the 8.. I'm pretty sure we'd be the only team to not make the finals in that 4 year period. For a team containing the talent that the Wests Tigers have it's truly a farce.

That is why he must be sacked.

He must be punished and not rewarded. We have better talent than more than half the sides in the NRL. At the start of the year when he said Morris would be starting in the halves that was it for me. I refused to, and did not attend one game with that structure. Now that he says Moltzen will be a great fullback, that is it for me too.

Gallant will be a great fullback. Moltzen can become one of the games best halfbacks, and Benji is the games best 5/8, Robbie is the games best 9.

We did not lose 1 game with that structure. The Fonz (Sheens) still refuses to stick with that combo for 2010\. Imagine how brilliant they would have been training with that combo in the off season. They would have been dynamic from the word go. The Fonz has missed the boat bigtime in 2009, due to his stubborness, lack of common sense and disgraceful contempt of this club and its supporters.

What is Scott Longmuir doing now to put food on the table for his family??

The Fonz should retire back to Nth Qld and leave this team to people with common sense.
\
\
I cant wait for Sheens to be kicked out of this club. I will drive him to the airport. I can not wait.

@Balmain Bug said:
@T91 said:

>

That is why he must be sacked.

He must be punished and not rewarded. We have better talent than more than half the sides in the NRL. At the start of the year when he said Morris would be starting in the halves that was it for me. I refused to, and did not attend one game with that structure. Now that he says Moltzen will be a great fullback, that is it for me too.

Gallant will be a great fullback. Moltzen can become one of the games best halfbacks, and Benji is the games best 5/8, Robbie is the games best 9.

We did not lose 1 game with that structure. The Fonz (Sheens) still refuses to stick with that combo for 2010\. Imagine how brilliant they would have been training with that combo in the off season. They would have been dynamic from the word go. The Fonz has missed the boat bigtime in 2009, due to his stubborness, lack of common sense and disgraceful contempt of this club and its supporters.

What is Scott Longmuir doing now to put food on the table for his family??

The Fonz should retire back to Nth Qld and leave this team to people with common sense.
\
\
I cant wait for Sheens to be kicked out of this club. I will drive him to the airport. I can not wait.

You been sitting on this rage for 7 weeks or so have you?

@anderson silva said:
@southerntiger said:
This topic is a great example of problem of most of fans on this forum. We lost a close fought game with the form team of the comp after winning 6 straight and already we are jumping on Sheens. I am ashamed to be a tigers fan today.

yeah and its the ned flanders type people like you who dont understand it for what it really is, we win 6 straight bravo for us yet look where we are on the ladder, and still having to beat the number 2 and 3 teams in the league to make the finals, as i said earlier in the year we will finish 9-10 just like the previous 4 years, blame it on injuries and sheens gets off scott free as usual, if moltzen is fit to play and he doesnt play in the halves then sheens has to be held accountable

what you should be ashamed of is a team who won the premiership in 05 havent made the finals since then, if people critisizing sheens make you ashamed to be a tiger supporter then hang your head and dont look up at the naked truth.

People who have been on the various incarnations of this forum for longer than 6 months no i dont pull punches when its deserved. I would never be ashamed of not being able to make the finals. Every year 7 teams dont make the finals, such is life. However, having a go at Sheens when we lose a tough fought game in very difficult circumstances is shameful. The fact you cant see that shows the type of person you are. Every single post you have submitted on this site has been dribble. When you learn to write a proper sentence (ever heard of a full stop), come back and talk to me.

blah blah
blah blah
blah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah
blah blah

u sound like a borken record….

@Balmain Bug said:
The Fonz is not to blame for last night.

The team where awesome.

The Fonz is to blame for not playing the right players in their right positions for rounds 1 - 16\. He left it to when we had to win 7 from 8 remaining games to do his changes.

For this reason he should be hung, dried and quartered for not having the common sense to play Gallant at fullback, Benji at 6, Moltzen at 7 and Morris at 14.

There is absolutely no excuse for not picking it like this. If he did, then we would have had a couple more wins on the board and we would not have been in this shocking predicament.

Sheens must be sacked in 3 weeks and the new coach who I hope would be Peter Gentle be told who are the number 1 players are in what positions they are to play.

SACK SHEENS. HE MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND SHOWN THE DOOR. NO EXCUSES, HE IS IN THE SAME BOAST AS HALATAU AND COLLIS. HE TOO HAS NON-PERFORMED.

Back