Short drop out

Tigerstigerstigers

At a guess
Short drops outs this season by tigers 38
Regathers 2

Made even worse when your outside backs won’t stay on their outside men meaning almost everyone of them not regaining sees a good chance of the opposition scoring .

Who would sign a petition if I do one to present to tim sheens to get this out of our game ? Would anyone know the actual stats for it ?

On the positive side of things for everyone we don’t regather, we are one closer to getting one. Must be one coming soon.

Last edited:
The problem is the 10m dropout has just become a standard part of most teams’ game plans. And we’ve fallen behind again.. I know we look like amateurs trying to do it, but they really need to have that ability otherwise we’re just at (another) disadvantage before the game even starts.

At a guess
Regathers 2

Made even worse when your outside backs won’t stay on their outside men meaning almost everyone of them not regaining sees a good chance of the opposition scoring .

Who would sign a petition if I do one to present to tim sheens to get this out of our game ? Would anyone know the actual stats for it ?

On the positive side of things for everyone we regather, we are one closer to getting one. Must be one coming soon.
one of the footy shows threw the stats up at the start of the week,its about a 27% success rate

We are about as good at short kickoffs as we are golden points, which is to say we are really really bloody not good.

Wakeham simply cannot execute these dropouts. He always hits them at least 25-30m, coupled with the fact we have the smallest and slowest backline we just can't compete. It's complete madness

At a guess
Regathers 2

On the positive side of things for everyone we don’t regather, we are one closer to getting one. Must be one coming soon.
Stupid coaching FULL STOP!

Back