Should laurie be brought back for the parra game?

anderson_silva

to nullify moi moi, he did a good job in the first meeting and sheens in the past has dropped him stating horses for courses, so should he be brought back for just for this parra game to try and nulify fui?

Nah I think Ellis can nullify Fuifui anyway.

If not, then throw Galea on to see what he can do.

I think for once our side isnt afraid of impact now and they are willing to get into some collisions unlike previous seasons where we've had Halatau, Teo, Harrison, and Fulton in there.

Yes, Daine for Payne

Dont usually like mucking around with a winning formula but payne was back to his best today 12 takles 58m from 7

Payne also started off the bench and played less time than Heighno but was more effective.

Pretty sure Galloway wasn't playing last time we played Parra. He will handle Fui Fui. If not, Ellis sure could.

@innsaneink said:
Yes, Daine for Payne

Dont usually like mucking around with a winning formula but payne was back to his best today 12 takles 58m from 7

He seems to go better in FG than State Cup, and the Tigers are going to need some sort of impact coming off the bench against the Eels. For this reason I would add Daine. He's got the ability to knock the ball loose from the opposition with the way he hits in tackles and we need someone to hit Fui Fui nice and hard front on. Defensive lapses aside, he could be worth a go. I wouldn't be promoting Dwyer. Schirnack could get a call up because it sounds like Skando won't be available either. Not sure which other forwards in the Tigers ranks are worth calling up.

@Balmain Bug said:
Does anyone know where Daine Laurie actually is ??
\
\
\
\
\
\
:confused:

I thought he was suspended for an apparent head slam last week in State Cup. Have you seen him at training lately BB?

Yeah he is there all the time. Did he get suspended ?? Ok well hopefully he knuckles down and work on his issues.

Nope. He's too much of a liability and a risk at the best of times, let alone in an important do or die clash against Parra. Give Schirnack, Mataka or Akeripa a crack. All players have are a head of Laurie on form and dedication. They wouldn't let anyone down.

I dont see why Sheens couldnt bring him in for Payne or Skando if both or 1 of them are unavaliable next week, I would love to see round 2 between the great daine and boy boy :slight_smile:

@willow said:
@Balmain Bug said:
Does anyone know where Daine Laurie actually is ??
\
\
\
\
\
\
:confused:

I thought he was suspended for an apparent head slam last week in State Cup. Have you seen him at training lately BB?

If he got time for that then it'd have to be one of the worst decisions of all time, the player he ''headslammed'' landed on top of him.

Didn't even get picked for the Magpies side. What has he done to earn this spot?

This game could easily come down to penalties conceeded and discipline on the field. We're are already carrying Pillow Gibbs in this area,we don't need Laurie as well.

Back