Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So i take it if you got sacked from a job and they refused to pay you the money you were owed you would just walk away. Not sure who the idiot is.
Actually, from what I heard, Sheens made the club look like idiots.
Wonder if Lee ran the club's case.

like Hastings going to newcaslte
Hastings can play 7 though he may not be the quickest but he can play 7. Flanagan can’t as every player he’s played with has outshined him in the halves. Townsend did, Keary did and now Burton is outplaying him.

There should be no mention of Kyle Flanagan on here as a possible recruit….the club have put a black line through his name ages ago as a potential recruit….
I agree, except I can see this happening if Brooks gets injured. Also if Brooks doesn't perform...

No chance of that happening, right?

Meant no club and firm relationship back then.
Not sure if that is 100% correct but this is from the club's info about the board:

Lee Hagipantelis is the Principal of Brydens Lawyers — the major sponsor of Wests Tigers — having assumed ownership of the largest litigation firm in New South Wales in 2012. Lee has been a long-time passionate supporter of Wests Tigers, not only as a corporate sponsor but as an individual as well. In recognition of that passion and commitment for Wests Tigers, Lee was nominated and assumed the role of Chair during 2019.

Come the end of the day, I know exactly what you mean, but Lee has been close to the club for longer than most people understand, even if it has not been as their major sponsor.

The other issue is that I don't miss too many opportunities to have a shot at Lee, that is when he is not shooting off his mouth and shooting himself in the foot.

I agree, except I can see this happening if Brooks gets injured. Also if Brooks doesn't perform...

No chance of that happening, right?
Why give the dogs more salary cap space? They would love for us to take him.

Not sure if that is 100% correct but this is from the club's info about the board:

Lee Hagipantelis is the Principal of Brydens Lawyers — the major sponsor of Wests Tigers — having assumed ownership of the largest litigation firm in New South Wales in 2012. Lee has been a long-time passionate supporter of Wests Tigers, not only as a corporate sponsor but as an individual as well. In recognition of that passion and commitment for Wests Tigers, Lee was nominated and assumed the role of Chair during 2019.

Come the end of the day, I know exactly what you mean, but Lee has been close to the club for longer than most people understand, even if it has not been as their major sponsor.

The other issue is that I don't miss too many opportunities to have a shot at Lee, that is when he is not shooting off his mouth and shooting himself in the foot.

Sure, just still don't agree he had anything to do the sheens legal payout fiasco.

Back