Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

A guy on Twitter talking in regards to Blore and not getting a contract offer from the Wests Tigers said this.
incorrect, was tabled an extension on much less $$$ , melbourne offering $550k 3 year deal, for such an injury prone player, thats alot of money for potential

Ice talking about next year, might explain our poor form this year.
Isaiah Papali’i: “Having Benji at the helm is going to be good, where we are getting a constant message or a constant game plan that is going to be simple for the whole 27 rounds.”
Isaiah Papali’i: “We had a patch there [earlier in 2023] where we were playing pretty well and we got our first win of the season, but a lot of that was, to be honest, on the back of Benji’s game plan and how simple he made it for us”

Ice talking about next year, might explain our poor form this year.
Isaiah Papali’i: “Having Benji at the helm is going to be good, where we are getting a constant message or a constant game plan that is going to be simple for the whole 27 rounds.”
Isaiah Papali’i: “We had a patch there [earlier in 2023] where we were playing pretty well and we got our first win of the season, but a lot of that was, to be honest, on the back of Benji’s game plan and how simple he made it for us”

No confusion with Tim's old ass out the way

A guy on Twitter talking in regards to Blore and not getting a contract offer from the Wests Tigers said this.
incorrect, was tabled an extension on much less $$$ , melbourne offering $550k 3 year deal, for such an injury prone player, thats alot of money for potential
If that’s correct. Good on him.

We won’t be paying that.

No inside info just a hunch.

Luai to Tigers in 23

AFB to Panthers on Luai's money

Panthers 4 in a row with Cleary running the show on a power forward game.
Don’t think the $$$ will add up there.

Luai’s current contract will be much smaller than AFB’s current contract.

And panthers don’t have much wiggle room to add more to it (without letting a substantial player go as well).

Don’t think the $$$ will add up there.

Luai’s current contract will be much smaller than AFB’s current contract.

And panthers don’t have much wiggle room to add more to it (without letting a substantial player go as well).
The reports are that AFB will only be released in 2025 to a Sydney team. Panthers, Eels couldn’t afford him and Roosters aren’t interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    888.2 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: 851
The three I’ve heard are Olam, Best and Ado-Carr.
Could see Olam and maybe Best, Ado ain’t going anywhere. Phill Gould ain’t letting him go, does a lot in the community, and good brand for the club. They just gotta figure out how to get him more ball in open space like they did at Melbourne

Latest posts

Back