Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Does anyone know when and where the club does public trainings? Any info would be great! Thanks
Mate I went to the concord on Tuesday and they were on the field across the road. On Thursday they trained on concord oval. I got there at 11:30 on Thursday and watched fir an hour before they stopped for lunch. I’d go earlier about 9:30 would be better

It’s just head scratching decisions as they didn’t stand out playing Flegg.
Hope for big improvements from them both in 2024.
They both played sg ball last year. Only joined flegg for a few games towards the end of the season. And the team was getting beaten most weeks. Any criticism of them is over the top, however I don't think Sukkar will contribute in first grade. Solomone could definitely be pushing Toa by the end of the season.

Last edited:
Mate I went to the concord on Tuesday and they were on the field across the road. On Thursday they trained on concord oval. I got there at 11:30 on Thursday and watched fir an hour before they stopped for lunch. I’d go earlier about 9:30 would be better
I might head along one day have a squiz got nothing much to do these days

They never seem to train on the main field of the COE... don't wanna tear up the pretty grass?

Can anyone help me find the thread or post that had the ontoni large 100m race? Trying to show my young fella but cannot find it. Sorry I know it's not signings related.

Just classic stereotype club chasing lawyer.

Did he think we wouldn't recognise him without his gangster suit and Fedora.
You would think Brydens would have had a myriad of options to take that picture (You could dress the janitor up in a suit, who’s gonna know?) But no, that attention seeking [This word has been automatically removed] has never seen a camera he didn’t like.

You would also hope the plan is to fit Onitoni Large and Heamasi Makasini into our top 30 by 2025, they look to be far superior prospects than Saukuru and Luke Laulilli.
I also think Heath Mason is a bit under rated and I’m tipping him to progress quicker and better than most.
Although a bit older I think Alex Lobb and Declan Casey are astute recruits, particular when signed as fringe players. Wouldn’t surprise me if either one of these 2 really take their chances and play plenty of NRL in 2024.
Laulilii is an absolute jet. Aus Schoolboys a year young. Large and Makasini look elite but Laulilii is every bit elite too. Makasini/Laulilii centre/wing pairing could be devastating.

Laulilii is an absolute jet. Aus Schoolboys a year young. Large and Makasini look elite but Laulilii is every bit elite too. Makasini/Laulilii centre/wing pairing could be devastating.
thank you. Laulili'i is a freak, just a different body shape to the other two. built low to the ground and extremely quick and strong for his size. think a smaller Brian To'o but quicker across the park with more skill with ball in hand. does need to work on his defence though.

just imagine. 2026/27 we have a backline of Bula, Craig, Makasini, Large and Laulili'i, with Fainu/Galvin and Luai in the halves. I'm not sure it'll happen given we might lose a couple to rival clubs or codes, but if we manage to hold onto them, holy hell.

I might head along one day have a squiz got nothing much to do these days

They never seem to train on the main field of the COE... don't wanna tear up the pretty grass?
The grass is pretty, they were there on Thursday. I think they’ll be there more often now, reckon they were playing on the other field at the end of last year.

Latest posts

Back