Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I might head along one day have a squiz got nothing much to do these days

They never seem to train on the main field of the COE... don't wanna tear up the pretty grass?
I think they train at St Luke's oval as there is multiple fields. The morning I was there, they were playing a game on one of the fields. Those not playing were doing training on the other free areas. I just don't think there would be enough room for all of them at Concord Oval.

I think they train at St Luke's oval as there is multiple fields. The morning I was there, they were playing a game on one of the fields. Those not playing were doing training on the other free areas. I just don't think there would be enough room for all of them at Concord Oval.
LOL Pascoe was no Einstein was he

Laulilii is an absolute jet. Aus Schoolboys a year young. Large and Makasini look elite but Laulilii is every bit elite too. Makasini/Laulilii centre/wing pairing could be devastating.
Could be our own version of To’o.
Where do you think others such as Riley Oitmann and Nate Gallagher rank in the scheme of things?
Also we should be trying to get Camden local Lachlan Dooner back from the Roosters.

At the risk of being told to go to the silver tails forum, I think he’ll prove a few of you wrong this year.
You know what.... I honestly don't care.

He can be the next Andrew Johns, GREAT. Or he can be the next xxxxx.. I do not care.

I can't even care. I am that inert on the subject.

I mean I can cheer Joe O, I can even Cheer Blore if he does a big hit-up at Melbourne.
I love watching Taupau still and I will boo mitch moses and Ryan Matterson whenever they put on the striped jersey.....

Our former halfback... I just feel Nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a great drug taking half or an average some kind of weirdo pedo prick half?
Not great options but I know which one my money is on.
Lol . I hate to break it to you my guy , but most of the nrl are on it / were on it at some point . Young men with lost of cash , free time and love to party .
If I’m breaking news to you , then I’m sorry . But you can hold John’s to account for a million things , but getting on the nose beers and disco bikkies can’t be one . Well it can , but it doesn’t make any sense .

Letting blore go will come back to haunt the tiger's Fulton fd that one for us love the way he plays with heart I'm Gunna miss him but will be happy to see him kick on from here NSW future for him just watch go get em kid
Who was the last origin forward to take four plus years to announce themselves as a first grader after missing more than half their games through injury? Not saying Bellamy can’t transform the kid but boy, he hasn’t set the world on fire here.

Lol . I hate to break it to you my guy , but most of the nrl are on it / were on it at some point . Young men with lost of cash , free time and love to party .
If I’m breaking news to you , then I’m sorry . But you can hold John’s to account for a million things , but getting on the nose beers and disco bikkies can’t be one . Well it can , but it doesn’t make any sense .
You’re not breaking any news there mate.

You know what.... I honestly don't care.

He can be the next Andrew Johns, GREAT. Or he can be the next Brett Finch.. I do not care.

I can't even care. I am that inert on the subject.

I mean I can cheer Joe O, I can even Cheer Blore if he does a big hit-up at Melbourne.
I love watching Taupau still and I will boo mitch moses and Ryan Matterson whenever they put on the striped jersey.....

Our former halfback... I just feel Nothing.
Taupau did the same thing as M&M - he broke his Tigers contract to go to Manly after we had made him a first grader!!

He signed a contract with Manly while still under contract with us - and it was exposed via Twitter because his manager sent a copy of it to the wrong email:

He's just a self promoting wanker who did the same thing Moses - Matterson - Aloiai have done forcing a release to a pre-determined club (but he even tried to keep it secret as his management had not formally sought a release or permission to negotiate so it was a blatant contractual breach)!

His management only approached the club for a release AFTER the Manly deal was done & exposed!

He set the trend for that sort of treacherous crap - laying the groundwork and a precedent for the likes of Matterson etc to follow...

It's taken to now to see a court case on the person mentioned in my signature.

Former Balmain coach and notorious. liked to throw stones at everyone else but lived in a glass house. Also took us from Second to last.

Brooks doesn't strike me as a loose, on the edge type guy too often... Maybe once in a while.

People saying the hope.he goes well at manly... I'm pretty ambivalent like crazycat... I think I will get bloody pissed off to see him doing well elsewhere after a decade of crap here... I've never really enjoyed watching ex players at new clubs
I did follow skando a bit when he went to
Huddersfield and was happy he came back
Look but Skando, Brett Hodges and Liam Fulton... It's different.
Leave for Super league for a few years, come back... Meh.

It's actually kinda good cheering them on in another comp/league.

Staff online

Back