Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Dogs are a lot closer to success than we are. The spine is their problem and next year they get a class no9. Gould will ship a few contracts off to a club like ours or ESL to make room for Kikau and the other bloke. Having the Dolphins starting will make it easier to shift players

Don't
Just watched the Joffa interview after the game , that guy is stressed out , but I agree with his last comments , it’s just not good enough , need to be better from Top to bottom. , first player I have heard from tigers pull management and staff into the same as players for criticism good on him. , ps don’t think he will be with us next year. Add another to my list above

Yeah just saw it too rare to see emotions from players.

He's definitely one player putting in

Not Dufty. His performance against the Panthers was unacceptable by a professional. First half he had 2 runs for a total of 1 metre when Dylan Edwards had well over 100m. Add in his 5 errors and inability to read what the opposition is going in defence (3 tries to Penrith through holes caused by Dufty). Bloke is dreadful
agreeing Lodge and Aitken

if where in a so called holding pattern,why not splash the cash ,give up 2 extra 70grand sign on fee,one 1 year deals ,extra year clubs favor on same money,4 a quick turnover if not performing etc

After 4 rounds Daine Laurie was ranked equal for try assists with,
Tedesco, Hynes, Papenhuyzen, and Manu.

For a player who is less experienced than these players.
In a underperforming team.
That's not a bad effor,t is it?
Big bloody whoop!!!
How many tries has he let in/caused? How many of our tries has he stuffed up?
You comparing him to those guys is insane.

The squad is just not good enough with or without Maguire. Bulldogs spent a fortune on players we would be over the moon to have signed and can guarantee their supporters are screaming for the coach to be sacked - just like St George Broncos Newcastle Raiders all with better squads than ours and fans with expectations that arent being met. No easy fix until we find some way to assemble a better squad.
The commonality with the Bulldogs and Wests Tigers is both teams are poorly coached.

I did say Laurie is the less experienced player,

How many tries have all the players.mentioned stuffed up?
Does anyone have the stats?
No where near as many, their teams win games of football due to their efforts. Laurie is a disinterested reserve grade standard bum. Huge difference.

Back