Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I would even go just over 4 coz he is a junior and I think that should be rewarded. But it shouldn’t have to be a burden

The problem with a bunch of our players is that it's a burden. Nofo is a classic example.

I think he is our best winger and he can add a lot to the side but I don't get why they try and screw us over.

It's a good time though to reflect on the Turd and Woods if you think Nofo screwed us. The Turd went to the Rorters for less and Woods was captain of our club and actively trying to recruit our players to other clubs.

I don’t get people on here. On one hand they are complaining that we don’t have enough quality players next thing you know we talk about a rep level player - oh I don’t want him he’s a bad influence.

Moses was quite successful in doing that and transferring to Eels.
Who would argue with Haas being released on compassionate grounds? He's struggling on what $500k or so a season and the basket of goods is skyrocketing. A Potts Point Penthouse Jacuzzi apartment, porcelain work and an introduction to a suitable nubile eastern suburb lady beckons.

Last edited:
Instead of changing the rules every few months, they should be figuring out how the small clubs can be competitive and stop the top clubs signing the best young players.

NRL is gradually turning into the English Premier League.

Who would argue with Haas being released on compassionate grounds? He's struggling on what $500k or so a season and the basket of goods is skyrocketing. A Potts Point Penthouse Jacuzzi apartment, porcelain work and an introduction to a suitable nubile eastern suburb lady beckons.

I want him here on 400k per year.

Thoughts on offering Liddle up as a bit of trade bait to the Broncos to release Haas? Obviously it’s not a like-for-like trade and it’d only work if the relationship is untenable between the Broncos and Haas but it offers them a player in an area of need and helps get him off our books.

Thoughts on offering Liddle up as a bit of trade bait to the Broncos to release Haas? Obviously it’s not a like-for-like trade and it’d only work if the relationship is untenable between the Broncos and Haas but it offers them a player in an area of need and helps get him off our books.
Broncos on the cusp of top 4
Liddle Playing Ressies
Haas the best prop (or there abouts) in the game

It's outside the realm of possibility

I would go even further, let them choose" Simpkin or Liddle,
we will still have Korosau, Brown, Simpkin or Liddle

Back