Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Just to cheer up the panel, the ex nrl junior at work ( lives the game) was talking up Laurie today and thinks he’s possibly future marquee.

No, I didn’t prompt him.

I watch a bit of super league and I am hoping one of the supposed guys we are talking to is Mikolaj Oledzski (spelling could be wrong.) He is a prop from Leeds. He is Big, mobile, good footwork and can tackle. I know NRL is a step up from SL but this bloke looks the goods. Really keen to see how he goes at the World cup.

I watch a bit of super league and I am hoping one of the supposed guys we are talking to is Mikolaj Oledzski (spelling could be wrong.) He is a prop from Leeds. He is Big, mobile, good footwork and can tackle. I know NRL is a step up from SL but this bloke looks the goods. Really keen to see how he goes at the World cup.
Just watched him play against Catalans. He looks good. Only 23.

Yeah, apologies, obviously meant to be womens World Cup.
The autocorrect mangles every post I make, that’s my excuse

The odd error or whatever, it’s no big deal.

Life is too short and ye olde footy forum is not life or death.

Looking at my shortcomings this year, I backed the late season player loans which ended in utter disaster. Just have to put my hand up for the stupid call. Life moves on son.

Just to cheer up the panel, the ex nrl junior at work ( lives the game) was talking up Laurie today and thinks he’s possibly future marquee.

No, I didn’t prompt him.
There’s a bit of that getting around - players do one thing and the media hangs on about them like they’re an immortal.

Some said he's contracted for ages do we ignore that?
I think he would be worth paying the transfer to get him, especially as it would not be part of the salary cap. He runs hard and his defence is good. He certainly would be a significant upgrade on Musgrove.

There’s a bit of that getting around - players do one thing and the media hangs on about them like they’re an immortal.
Yes, but he’s otherwise brutal about our forwards and has been a long time critic of Brooks.

He’s massive on Hastings and Naden.

We were discussing the staggering wages of the European soccer players last night, compared to our ugly lot who give so much more of themselves physically and spend the rest of their lives injured in some way.

If you’re a young person with the ability, by rights you’d be crazy to choose rugby league.

I’m glad they do, our game is amazing,but you get my drift.

Last edited:
Yes, but he’s otherwise brutal about our forwards and has been a long time critic of Brooks.

He’s massive on Hastings and Naden.

We were discussing the staggering wages of the European soccer players last night, compared to our ugly lot who give so much more of themselves physically and spend the rest of their lives injured in some way.

If you’re a young person with the ability, by rights you’d be crazy to choose rugby league.

I’m glad they do, our game is amazing,but you get my drift.
Completely understand your argument but to make it to the level of elite soccer player is about 6386282 times more difficult than to make it as an elite rugby league player

Latest posts

Back