Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Jeez if we get Stains then nothing has changed.

Didn't Sheen's do a whole speech about bringing players through our lower grades and only adding rep players from other teams? Staines is neither.

Seems Staines on close to 500 even if its 450 .I know Peachy deal was 750 for 2 years 2022/2023 . Its either 375 per year or 350 and 400 .So close a swap money wise . My problem is that I'm not that excited about Staines who
mostly plays reggies albeit in a top club . He's basically a winger and we have plenty of wingers Nofo ,Kenny ,Naden , Toa and Kepoa the last 2 have played a bit of center but not successfully .Toa was winger at Knights and Naden was a winger at the Dogs

Musgrove to Dragons and Leniu to Tigers should be the moves we are making.

Surely we can outbid them anyway. Whats the point of having all these $$$ for 2023 if we don't splash out on a player who genuinely improves our roster. The exact type of prop we need!

At a fair or slightly inflated value, sure, but the last thing this club needs is to pay way overs again.

It does nobody any good, other than the individual bank balance of said player/s, and often splinters rosters as a result.

For mine the jury is still out on Utoikamanu, let alone Musgrove and co. Joffa earned his wage and extension, and is the template WT need to replicate elsewhere.

The club is not sold on Laurie being our fullback, thus the 1 year extension to further prove himself
Which is good, because he hasn't proven anything yet. He was invisible for 2/3 of the season but in a handful of matches showed what he's capable of. Getting a contract extension is already kind, we simply can't give in to every agent in the world that demands long term deals.

A one year extension is actually in Laurie's best interests. If he can cement himself as a top fullback then his net contract will jump in size, if he locks himself in at his current value he's underselling himself if he does back himself to kick on

You just went and squashed half his rants validity....
Poor thing!!
So Nofoaluma and Gildart were playing at WT at the end of the 2022 Season.
You just went and squashed half his rants validity....
Poor thing!!
Why did we loan them for?
Sorry, aren't you the guy who tried to justify Jason Taylor's appointment here. Jog on Nuffy

So Nofoaluma and Gildart were playing at WT at the end of the 2022 Season.

Why did we loan them for?
Sorry, aren't you the guy who tried to justify Jason Taylor's appointment here. Jog on Nuffy

Where was I justifying Taylor - Clown?
Half you idiots just make shit up - Seriously.

Nofoaluma and Gildart loaned out for 6-8 weeks at the end of the season
is very different to released (Or whatever word you used)
Either way, You implied there's been no replacements players signed, Which makes no sense
(Like most your shit) as they both have a contract and squad number for 2023

Back