Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No - he was sacked because of poor performance from the team.
Will he be sacked again if we don't achieve the same level of success? Or have we lowered our expectations? And if so, when did this occur? Rhetorical questions really, just thoughts to ponder? Assuming the team sacked him.

He's in the plans.

💯

2023 will be a busy year for him.
Not every player that goes on development will get promoted to top 30 yes I know he already will join it for 24, but we still have to see how he does in first grade. Now most likely he’ll get a chance after the development players are allowed to play first grade. But if he’s still struggling, it doesn’t guarantee he’ll play in 24 at the beginning. Not writing him off, but also can’t write him in yet.

Not every player that goes on development will get promoted to top 30 yes I know he already will join it for 24, but we still have to see how he does in first grade. Now most likely he’ll get a chance after the development players are allowed to play first grade. But if he’s still struggling, it doesn’t guarantee he’ll play in 24 at the beginning. Not writing him off, but also can’t write him in yet.
Hopefully plays all of 2023 in cup and gets his confidence up.

Also, hoping Brandon Webster Manfield top 30 is real news because he is a beast.

Imagine a scenario where we have two halves of the same age, lose one in notorious circumstances, keep the other at high cost, then pay a million bucks to bring back the guy who left, at the expense of the guy we kept.
lol Also forgot to mention sign a player from souths to play fullback, who it turns out can't play fullback and has to play 6

Hopefully plays all of 2023 in cup and gets his confidence up.

Also, hoping Brandon Webster Manfield top 30 is real news because he is a beast.
He’ll spend majority of next year in Cup but he will play first grade no doubt about that. BWM I’m hoping he gets some deal next year heard good things about him and is someone I want to keep.

lol Also forgot to mention sign a player from souths to play fullback, who it turns out can't play fullback and has to play 6
He was only ever playing fullback for the one year until Benji retired then move to 6, Benji just wouldn't retire as expected

And? He’s said himself he grew up playing in the halves. Can’t blame him for wanting to have a crack in first grade where he played his junior footy. Hastings was signed as a 6 yet he’s playing 13. To’a was signed as a Fullback yet he was playing Centre or Wing except when Laurie was injured. Just because you’re signed to a club in a certain position doesn’t mean you’ll play there. Lots of clubs do it.

Do you know why the reserves are magpies. Its because wests tigers was setup as a joint venture between 2 foundation clubs, It was not a merger as some on here seem to think. One of the stipulations of the joint venture was that both foundation clubs would keep a presence in the next tier down from NRL in order to keep their heritage and to avoid either club dying off and they would also keep and fund their own juniors. Balmain also had a presence in the NSW cup as Balmain Ryde Eastwood until they went belly up.
Well that explains why we are where we are ! Glad its all working so well

Anything is possible.

One thing is for sure...
Farah is the gift that keeps giving.

Helped us keep Tedesco for a little longer and now he's making sit downs with Sheens & Moses.

My gut feeling is Brooks is gone.
A lot of water must have passed underneath the bridge, coz Faf and Mitch were at the opposite end of the friendship spectrum not that long ago.

Back