Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

As I said a few days ago, Moses will go to a very strong roster. He is not into rebuilds. Also Gus has had a man crush on Moses since he first hit grade.
As for the dogs being cap compliant, well is it a issue, the NRL don’t seem to care
in 24 the dogs have like 4 rostered players from memory

As I said a few days ago, Moses will go to a very strong roster. He is not into rebuilds. Also Gus has had a man crush on Moses since he first hit grade.
As for the dogs being cap compliant, well is it a issue, the NRL don’t seem to care
I think you guys have a better roster than us.

Reactions: 851
Tigers were/are chasing Nanai hard and placed a big offer (confirmed later by the Pom) so....keep up,,,mathematically 2/3.

I was also 3 weeks ahead of the media and Pom with Sheens. 3/4. So 75% of my information has proven to be true, the rest was also true but changed. Thank you for proving my bona fides...but What is it to you?
Why do you try so hard to defend your posts….it actually has the opposite effect….let it go….

I think the dogs are still rebuilding if still signing alot of players
Bulldogs have alot of work to do to get to the top tier of teams

Why do you try so hard to defend your posts….it actually has the opposite effect….let it go….
Because people lie to try to prove Im full of it and I simply correct the ledger. A better question would be why do so many people make up shit to run me down when all I do is post accurate information?

Recently
- Sheens coaching - correct weeks ahead of media and the Pom
- Chasing Nanai with big offer - Correct and later confirmed by the Pom
- Perham signing - wrong. I dont know what happened but he was signing. No loss btw.
- Hastings to Knights for Klemmer - Correct weeks ahead of Media and the Pom

But still the same suspects here climb all over me.

people dont like my style of posting, I get that, but who cares? Why should anyone care?

Because people lie to try to prove Im full of it and I simply correct the ledger. A better question would be why do so many people make up shit to run me down when all I do is post accurate information?

Recently
- Sheens coaching - correct weeks ahead of media and the Pom
- Chasing Nanai with big offer - Correct and later confirmed by the Pom
- Perham signing - wrong. I dont know what happened but he was signing. No loss btw.
- Hastings to Knights for Klemmer - Correct weeks ahead of Media and the Pom

But still the same suspects here climb all over me.

people dont like my style of posting, I get that, but who cares? Why should anyone care?
Your mail on Nanai is categorically wrong. You're gradually getting on my list of people who's mail I'll stop confirming because it's wrong more than it's right. I'm pretty confident you'll be joining your mate POM on my list of pretenders with good mail sooner rather than later.

Carry on.

The Pom is well respected by pretty much all I'd say and his news is gratefully appreciated... He doesn't need to resort to carrying on like an attention seeking 9yo
Thin skinned and insecure.
Must be hell needing assurance and attention from strangers on the net.
Sad

Still the best player I’ve seen. Watched him carve up QLD at Stadium Australia live one day. He was playing absolutely out of this world. We were telling QLD supporters around us that he was the the Messiah and had overthrown the King. They all agreed that the King had never played that well.
Wally was the greatest.

A mate of mine used to work with the Roosters. Still gets a bit of oil from time to time. Had lunch with him today and he heard Sheens has put some feelers out on a George Williams return, especially with Hastings headed to the Knights.

Plan was to offer Williams 3 years as cover for 7 if Brooks rejects an extension (at a lower rate). If Brooks accepts, they’ll play Williams at 6. Doueihi asking too much and still has a lot to learn. Personally, I think Doueihi has a bit of a chip on his shoulder and thinks he’s a bit better than he is as a starting half right now.

Moses is apparently also being tabled an offer. However, I also heard through my fiancés cousin who’s good mates with Burton about a month ago that apparently Moses is/has signed with the Dogs for ‘24. He’s a bit of a loose unit though so not sure if he’s much good for a inside goss.
I remember you called Tedesco.

Back