Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I just want to say I have never big noted anything & share what I can when I can.

Also I have nothing to do with Cloudy.
I didnt say you had anything to do with Glock but it's funny how you're gone for weeks at a time but suddenly jump in after I called him out on using you to support his mail.

Im starting to wonder if you in are the same person using different ID's? Hmmmmm

While I've got your attention, your mail on Caleb Clark is wrong!

Isn't this the same bloke who said that nathan brown to the dogs was a done deal aswell
He’s also the bloke that said “Trent Barrett will NOT BE SACKED TOMORROW, you heard it here first, the rumours are untrue etc.” and then he got sacked first thing the next morning.

I didnt say you had anything to do with Glock but it's funny how you're gone for weeks at a time but suddenly jump in after I called him out on using you to support his mail.

Im starting to wonder if you in are the same person using different ID's? Hmmmmm

No problem Chris, you have your opinion on the matter & that's fine, I don't normally respond to these types of comments but felt it was required when my character was questioned.
Cheers

I didnt say anything about any mail that Nanai was coming. I was just saying that your mail on the Tigers making an offer to Nani was categorically wrong. My mail is there is no offer and never was an offer. My mail is supported by CCTW who's accuracy rate is better than yours and POMS combined.

You and POM better look for more reliable sources if you want to big note yourselves around here because your sources are poor at best. Go check with your sources on Woods. I can guarantee you Woods is a done deal. While you're at it, go check with your sources on PPOM's mail that Benji and Tim have spoken to Caleb Clark. I'll tell you that's categorically wrong too.

Funny how you use POM, who's mail is very unreliable, as the guy you hang your hat on with your mail.
IMHO, the POM is one of the few insiders that provides reliable info, and we shall be thankful on their contributions!

Last edited:

Cloudy is an attention seeker while the Pom to my knowledge never has been. Can’t see them being the same
Don’t get caught up in the dribble

I just want to say I'm sick of the dick-measuring and attacking on this forum.

This is aimed at no-one in particular of the people who share rumours. I'm grateful they choose to do so. They may not be accurate all the time but who is?

I just want to say I'm sick of the dick-measuring and attacking on this forum.

This is aimed at no-one in particular of the people who share rumours. I'm grateful they choose to do so. They may not be accurate all the time but who is?
Yep.

Ignore people where you're not interested in their posts. No need to tell the world you don't like them.

Just listened to the Michelle Bishop segment again.

Jackson Hastings is the one who initiated the release request after Adam O'Brien offered him a longer term contract and a bigger pay day. Sheens only entertained it when we were able to get something in return - Klemmer.

Hastings wanted out, can't have been too passionate about the club if he was willing to jump to the first bidder.

Love what he did for us in his time here, but no point looking back now, only worth looking forward.

Back