Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Brooks to Newcastle is back on boys (for 2024) and strange as it sounds, there's rumours Hastings will head back to Tiger town to make space for it to happen. Newcastle powerbrokers see Hastings as a short term fix only, Brooks - for whatever reason - is the man they want long term.
Hobbo is throwing a welcome back and see ya party at the end of the season.

• Haha
Reactions: 851
He came here with a bs story that he said he would stake his reputation on it. People fell for it.
He played the mental health card when some on here called him out. People on here again fell for it. And now he is back with a really dubious post and people are falling for.
He is probably at home laughing himself to hysterics at this forum.
:LOL: Sounds legit. Chris makes himself look like a complete clueless moron to somehow make me look foolish? Thats some special kinda 4d chess going on.

I think you significantly overestimate how much I give a rats about you and your giggling mates.
Mate I can assure you that Chris is as close as you can get to accurate information. Feel very privileged if he posts information on here. Some of the info you post is guaranteed way off the mark so please stop.

Mate I can assure you that Chris is as close as you can get to accurate information. Feel very privileged if he posts information on here. Some of the info you post is guaranteed way off the mark so please stop.
I have only posted 4 announcements, way before the media or anyone else here. 3 of them have happened and been verified by the media and/or the Pom. Turned out to be wrong about Perham. I have never posted that I player that left two months ago is thinking of trying to get out.

Please point out the info Ive posted that is guaranteed way off the mark?

I have only posted 4 announcements, way before the media or anyone else here. 3 of them have happened and been verified by the media and/or the Pom. Turned out to be wrong about Perham. I have never posted that I player that left two months ago is thinking of trying to get out.

Please point out the info Ive posted that is guaranteed way off the mark?
Nanai for one will be wrong.

Latest posts

Back