Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Hahahahahaha.

Actually explain it though.

How is it anything other than an enormous positive?

It would actually be transformative for the club’s fortunes into becoming a quality side if he was to come.
I don't need to, we've followed the Tigers and have seen their decisions over the years.

Moses is best available half for what we are desperately lacking.

I think that at the time of his messy exit from our club, if one looks at the facts objectively ….. the blame can be pretty much evenly shared between coach Cleary-WT recruitment / retention priorities and the Moses and his management team.

I believe that the current WT offer includes a hefty private sponsorship component which sits outside the salary cap.

He brings a significant skills set including game management, speed, energy-enthusiasm, goal kicking proficiency and his defence capabilities have improved 100% since he was with us. Bring him on board WT.

Really , there is only one 1/2 playing better than him and that’s Cleary , and he’s not for sale , the others are DCE is over the hill , the storm 1/2 back he also not for sale , so please let us know who u would take ????
Are those putting him top 5 just looking at the ladder? What teams do the other 4 play for? 😂

Jahrome Hughes is better
Cleary better
Reynolds is better
Hunt probably better

Moses lacks a decent mid range game ..he is either good or bad .....anyone can look good against us lol
Yes the 4 u have mentioned are better but we ain’t getting any of them , Moses only one on the market, so u better get a picture of him pin it on ur fridge, and say good morning to him every day 🥴🤪👍

Moses is best available half for what we are desperately lacking.

I think that at the time of his messy exit from our club, if one looks at the facts objectively ….. the blame can be pretty much evenly shared between coach Cleary-WT recruitment / retention priorities and the Moses and his management team.

I believe that the current WT offer includes a hefty private sponsorship component which sits outside the salary cap.

He brings a significant skills set including game management, speed, energy-enthusiasm, goal kicking proficiency and his defence capabilities have improved 100% since he was with us. Bring him on board WT.
Desperate half we're lacking...

Despite the 10 year veteran and 2018 half back of the year under contract.

Says it all really, doesn't it... 😂

Hahahahahaha.

Actually explain it though.

How is it anything other than an enormous positive?

It would actually be transformative for the club’s fortunes into becoming a quality side if he was to come.
Would be a massive coup for us if we did sign him for several reasons -
He would make our team a lot better in attack
It would show intent from our club that we are actually doing positive things and players would look at us as a club to play for differently.
It would stick the 6 schlitz's up the Eels. They would be so dirty!!!

Why not offer Brown 1m 5yrs ( I think he's only 23) & Moses 1.2m 3yrs (29 I think) we're buying a ready made combination, have a group of young blokes on the rise.. you never know? Sounds attractive for them .. Brooks will want 850k , so will douhie.. so only a small increase that the salary cap rise will cover.. we could do worse..?
I don’t see Brown as a 7. He’s a 6. A better 6 than what we have but we have options for 6 in the current Top 30. 7 is a more of a problem for the WTs. Which is why we need to go hard for Moses over Brown.

Hate him all you want, but to say he is not in the top 8 halfbacks in the NRL gives you no credibility
I don’t like him either. But one thing i do know is that number 7 is still the most important position on the field. He is a far better 7 than anyone we have in the squad And a better 7 than 70% of the teams in the NRL. (IMO).

Moses is nearing the peak of his powers. He still has probably 6 good years of NRL in front of him. A great kicking game, is a massive weapon and Moses can kick defensively and can kick in attack, not to mention goal kicking and field goals. He would be great, but if the Dogs are in the hunt, Gus will get the chocolates

you see it yourself mate or someone else?
Just because the Moses family had a tour of the facilities, that doesn't mean that he is going to play for us. Bernard Foley, Michael Hooper and Quad Cooper have all toured the facility.

But with the DT coming out saying he'll make his decision by Christmas, I am just saying there is no way in hell that the Dogs can afford him with the roster they are currently mustering, unless they cut a lot of players, even some they have just recruited.

Hynes has done it for one year. he also had a soft draw and bombed out in the semis. Moses made the grand final. DCE is 34 next year. brilliant player in his prime but is certainly on the decline.
Yes, I know it was only his first year but personally thought he was very good and “assuming” ( always dangerous I know) that it will continue,
I am very hopeful we get Moses “ back home” coz I think he could be the key to opening the Brooks door.

Just because the Moses family had a tour of the facilities, that doesn't mean that he is going to play for us. Bernard Foley, Michael Hooper and Quad Cooper have all toured the facility.

But with the DT coming out saying he'll make his decision by Christmas, I am just saying there is no way in hell that the Dogs can afford him with the roster they are currently mustering, unless they cut a lot of players, even some they have just recruited.
We are talking 2024 so the Dogs have plenty of time to get the books in shape. With the pub baron Iam sure something outside the cap can be arranged. Anyway my guess is, if the money is close he will head for the strongest roster. He has not won a comp and we a still a few years away from even top four

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Staff online

Back