Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I heard it from a guy who’s mates with one of Mitch’s best mates.

And I heard it from a friend who’s aunt had lunch with Mitch’s aunty.

Take it as you want.

I’m sure everyone will pile on now however who knows.

I hope he comes so I hope the rumors aren’t true.

Must have something to it if the media said those close to Mitch think the dogs are more of a threat.

Also I emailed Pascoe when Hastings was let go just to say I hope he wasn’t let go on the hope of getting Mitch bc from what I’ve heard he’s not coming back with you as CEO.

In fairness to Justin he did respond.
There are plenty of support services out there so just google HELP.

He is the one responsible for hiring our coaches which in turn have the most impact on the performance of our team and the happiness of all the fans.

So yes, I’d like to hold him accountable unlike our board who somehow shirk the sole responsibility of the performance of the team on the coach despite the fact they’re the very people who hire them.

And you can thank me for being obsessed and upgrading Steff - I emailed Justin and told him that Parra was preparing a package for him to get him back - Justin did respond - and two weeks later we upgraded him and signed him long term.
Justin was at Penriff mate.

Justin was at Penriff mate.
Justin was in his office sitting across from me on the day tedesco signed with the roosters telling me that luke brooks was a better player than Mitch and that Teddy was replaceable.

Justin was in the box at the Cronulla game with me when he told me JAC was 💯 done.

Justin was with me at the Canterbury game when he said Nathan Cleary was 💯 coming to the tigers.

Shall I keep going?

I think he’s done the best he can be employing sheens… but don’t forget Justin did a channel 9 interview saying we had put an attractive package to Ciraldo and the next day Cameron signed with the dogs.

Winners don’t lose all the time. Losers do.

He’s a nice bloke though… tries his best.

We are talking 2024 so the Dogs have plenty of time to get the books in shape. With the pub baron Iam sure something outside the cap can be arranged. Anyway my guess is, if the money is close he will head for the strongest roster. He has not won a comp and we a still a few years away from even top four
I don't think you can register contracts in anticipation of clearing the decks - isn't that what got Bulldogs in trouble with Kikau in the first place?

So if you cannot afford Player X in 2024, I don't see how you can register his contract and then hope / promise the NRL you will shed players when the time comes.

Reactions: 851
He is the one responsible for hiring our coaches which in turn have the most impact on the performance of our team and the happiness of all the fans.

So yes, I’d like to hold him accountable unlike our board who somehow shirk the sole responsibility of the performance of the team on the coach despite the fact they’re the very people who hire them.

And you can thank me for being obsessed and upgrading Steff - I emailed Justin and told him that Parra was preparing a package for him to get him back - Justin did respond - and two weeks later we upgraded him and signed him long term.
Pretty sure the Board is responsible for hiring coaches?

CEO provides a recommendation but the ultimate decision comes from the Board. The CEO delivers the strategies of the Board.

So if we are talking about going all the way to the top to lay blame, then it falls on the Board as much as anyone else at Tigers. Pascoe just happens to be their spokesperson.

Same as Abdo does what the ARLC tells him to do, and it's PVL pulling most of those strings.

Justin was in his office sitting across from me on the day tedesco signed with the roosters telling me that luke brooks was a better player than Mitch and that Teddy was replaceable.

Justin was in the box at the Cronulla game with me when he told me JAC was 💯 done.

Justin was with me at the Canterbury game when he said Nathan Cleary was 💯 coming to the tigers.

Shall I keep going?

I think he’s done the best he can be employing sheens… but don’t forget Justin did a channel 9 interview saying we had put an attractive package to Ciraldo and the next day Cameron signed with the dogs.

Is that you Trippa?

Shall I keep going?

Don’t know if your ciraldo signing lines up in reality, as it was months after he signed with the inbreds.
But really do we want to sign this piece of crap??? Has he really matured???
It doesn’t appear so, he was the instigator in all that crap years ago, leading the big 4 away with his weird uncle!! Don’t believe for a second it was Sharon he’s just not smart enough.
So we have this piece of crap who says he won’t sign with us because of our CEO, even though his current coach said openly, that the piece of crap had to grow up a lot when he came to them, because basically he was of weak character!
Please

Don’t know if your ciraldo signing lines up in reality, as it was months after he signed with the inbreds.
But really do we want to sign this piece of crap??? Has he really matured???
It doesn’t appear so, he was the instigator in all that crap years ago, leading the big 4 away with his weird uncle!! Don’t believe for a second it was Sharon he’s just not smart enough.
So we have this piece of crap who says he won’t sign with us because of our CEO, even though his current coach said openly, that the piece of crap had to grow up a lot when he came to them, because basically he was of weak character!
Please
I watched channel 9 news that night, next day - Ciraldo comes out and says he signed with dogs.

I remember bc I thought wow… we can’t read a room.

All good tho guess he got played.

I like Mitch… think he’s in the top 6 halves. Not sure how he and brooks would go again tho. If they don’t fire they and the club would get hammered for bringing them back together.

Back