Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I would be surprised if Simpkin hasn't been given a tap on the shoulder. For whatever reason, he has offered nothing despite all the raps when he signed. Options now look much better than him.
He's 20. Harry Grant was 23 when he came and actually played first grade for a proper period for WT. Not saying Simpkin will be that good but he's got a few years of development before he starts hitting anywhere near his ceiling

He was told he could look elsewhere a while ago , but been going good in preseason and not going anywhere , so yeah champ not been tapped on the shoulder at all
I don’t understand why we would move him at this stage anyway. He is the only option at hooker with NRL experience other than Api, and through a season you are going to need 3 at least.

I don’t understand why we would move him at this stage anyway. He is the only option at hooker with NRL experience other than Api, and through a season you are going to need 3 at least.
the kids need to have it explained to them as Harry did,your time will come,get your body,frame mind etc ready before your ego is

sorry folks,i don t speak often,but i run off at the mouth when i do ,ex WT player Ben Jeffries,Cowboys (Girls) coach is talking up poaching ESL players from the Ladies league over there,he was the coach of the PNG Womans side,,Roosters womans coach was also there (john Strange}looking to trade players,?,

Back