Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Couple of the indigenous kids look alright. There's some tanks in the forwards. TT looks great. Might be his year, training with the backs. It's a big backline if we've got TT, Naden, Ken, Tupou. Naden is very quick too. Didn't sight AJ. Bula though, he's a star athlete. If he can play footy he could be anything. Bloke can fly I reckon. I can see why AD and Laurie need to earn their extensions because there's some great young athletes there.
Great young athletes sounds good.
Great young footballers sounds better. Any of those about?

At least blocker latest article was more realistic.

Elias disregarding all the work that's been done this preseason in that article and just labeling us spooners .

I know that's factually correct however sheens has changed footy policies upside that should see some fruit.

Really all this article did was turn me off mitchell.
alot have turned off micth ages ago they have seen the real face of mm way back when

I have no update on Moses, but having just read the Benny Elias article which has many of his quotes, I’d be worried if I were the Tigers….Elias is sowing the seed for a Tigers(and hopefully Dogs) rejection by Moses…a sort of soft landing….trust me Elias knows Which way Moses is going with his decision….the sooner a decision is told to the club the better…

I have no update on Moses, but having just read the Benny Elias article which has many of his quotes, I’d be worried if I were the Tigers….Elias is sowing the seed for a Tigers(and hopefully Dogs) rejection by Moses…a sort of soft landing….trust me Elias knows Which way Moses is going with his decision….the sooner a decision is told to the club the better…
Cheers mate
I'm beginning to think our Halves this year are AD and Brooks and praying no injuries.
Quicker we find out the better but just hope Dogs don't get him.

I’m not so sure. Benny’s lips move faster than his brain . It’s like he starts talking sometimes and half way through he decides the point he’s trying to make. Wouldn’t put too much stock in his quotes.

I watched training one day last week and Jahream Bula is a standout. As fast as Staines and a beautiful mover, tall enough, great hands. I don't think we'll be chasing a fullback for 2024.

Haven't seen him other than in a single pre-season photo, but immediately thought that this guy looks like a footballer and fast. Seems that my first impression, albeit simply from a photo, was fairly accurate.

Reactions: 851

Doubt Mitchell is FaceTiming uncle
Benny & updating him on his current
contract status while he parties
with the boys overseas haha

Latest posts

Back