Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It’s fair to say Brooks is a ‘reactor’ and a good one at that but lacks the ability to create. Moses is more capable of creating the opportunity at the start of the play.
Both together could do some damage.
Such a pity his dad is an Eels supporter.

Reactions: 851
Nope - None of them fought for this club....
The club they Benny, Blocker and Sirro fought for barely exists at any Level.

And we don't get it wrong at all, In fact - I think it's the total opposite.
I can't remember how many re-unions I have been to or games where we're celebrating the 69 GF
or the Dragons Rivalries in the 50's... Even now.

I could count on one hand the amount of events and games combined that are celebrating WT's history. Or in turn WT's Legends....
It's always Magpies and Balmain guys being celebrated - Very seldom it's the WT's legends....

ps: The fact that Darren Senter is not a life member of the WT's (And Beau Ryan is) Makes my stomach turn, And is also an indication of how wrong we get celebrating the JV
Then argue with me and not against me.

We have 200 years of Culture. Lets celebrate it, rather then have the NRL and others pretend were a new club who only has 16ish years of experience.

For what its worth, an article from Holy Cross College News Letter I received. Interesting Mitch Moses with Doeuhi.

"Special thank you to Old Boy @mitchmoses and Wests Tigers @adamdoueihi_ for an elite session today with the up and coming talent at the College. A unique and much appreciated coaching session by two great men. It was great to have Mitchell back on the the hallowed turf of Holy Cross College, Ryde".

I dunno, my only criticism of Brooks is that he has seemed to lose the ability to strike the ball long distances.
His play style hasn’t changed a whole heap since high school though he and Moses created a lot of attention for what they do in broken play not in structured play. To me that’s where they have both failed to rise to the top. Even Moses has a lack of arsenal when his team isn’t rolling agaisnt a sound defensive unit.
Man I remember when Luke Brooks was regarded as a decent kicker. It is a shame that has gone backwards.

I am not too worried about Brooks and co lacking arsenal of plays to use against an opposition side. Sheens + Marshall we should expect a stack of crazy attacks.

What I worry about is Defence, grit and structure. Sheens can coach Defence, he often doesn't though. Farah is our only hope on grit. We seriously need a wressling coach and better dedication to the big D.

Things seem to be turning against us RE Moses.

Dammit I let myself get sucked in again!
He was most likely to stay. Just getting the most cash as well as waiting to see what the new cap is set at.

Think Moses and Brown will stay.

I don’t care to celebrate people I don’t really know from a club I don’t follow…
Most people who deserve celebration for achievements globally across many fields including sport are historical figures who you will never have the chance to know personally!

What an obtuse and immature remark!

Back