Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Benny never played for Wests Tigers so he isn't a legend in my eyes, alot of his media dribble is actually annoying
The Elias I met was ok to me, but Balmain stayed at a family pub/motel and the next morning I remember the adults were not happy with him had something to do with a local girl. I have always been sus on his character. Nowadays he is just a jibberer who craves the limelight.

Did anyone actually read what Elias said? He literally says “Mitch needs to do what’s best for himself, if he’s happy at eels stay where you’re happy.” He then says he selfishly wants to see him back at tigers but the choice isn’t up to him.

Did anyone actually read what Elias said? He literally says “Mitch needs to do what’s best for himself, if he’s happy at eels stay where you’re happy.” He then says he selfishly wants to see him back at tigers but the choice isn’t up to him.
It wouldn’t matter what he said, being an ex Balmain player carries the heavy burden of continual disengagement.
It wouldn’t matter how much blood he spilt, how many uppercuts connected while trying to rake the ball back for his mates, or when Blocker couldn’t get there to run interference.
Our club needs the team spirit these guys had.

U believe that crap?

Benny, is a media personality, as are many other good and great footballers . Some love him, some hate him, Most that is written, is rumors taken out of proportion, just like the posts on this forum.
The media exists on stories, and contacts these guys for something to write about,when it is slack.
All of the comments they made, were inofensive, and honest. It's a nothing story,that's stirred up a lot rubbish on the forum. More dribble will come, don't bite !

I dont think i was ever confident re Moses how can you be after the first time around, the Benny article sort of seemed like a softening the blow kinda feel. He's a muppet but he'd definitely know whats going on inside MM's head. If he stays at Parra so be it what can you do but i still think the dogs will come from the clouds and somehow magically fit him into their cap.
I still think our inability so far to land that marquee spine player (yes i know Api) is holding us back we need to break that cycle of failure.

Reactions: 851
Nope - None of them fought for this club....
The club they Benny, Blocker and Sirro fought for barely exists at any Level.

And we don't get it wrong at all, In fact - I think it's the total opposite.
I can't remember how many re-unions I have been to or games where we're celebrating the 69 GF
or the Dragons Rivalries in the 50's... Even now.

I could count on one hand the amount of events and games combined that are celebrating WT's history. Or in turn WT's Legends....
It's always Magpies and Balmain guys being celebrated - Very seldom it's the WT's legends....

ps: The fact that Darren Senter is not a life member of the WT's (And Beau Ryan is) Makes my stomach turn, And is also an indication of how wrong we get celebrating the JV
I agree Senter should be a life member - he bled for any club he played for.

The bitter truth is there isn't as much to celebrate as Wests Tigers as there is as Western Suburbs or Balmain - both clubs had a much longer and so more of a successful history albeit way in the past.

We should though be celebrating Farah, Benji, Skandalis O'Neill etc as they were the major players that led to our one and only success as a club.

I have no update on Moses, but having just read the Benny Elias article which has many of his quotes, I’d be worried if I were the Tigers….Elias is sowing the seed for a Tigers(and hopefully Dogs) rejection by Moses…a sort of soft landing….trust me Elias knows Which way Moses is going with his decision….the sooner a decision is told to the club the better…
That reminds me of Benji telling Jeremiah Nanai to stay at the Cowboys, when we were trying to sign him.
I bet now that he had of kept his big mouth shut.

Great read here on Ben Houston's train and trial deal with the team. Randwick Rugby club captain and top tackler. 196cm and 104kg. Could be a diamond in the rough, time will tell but he's "training the house down".

Great read here on Ben Houston's train and trial deal with the team. Randwick Rugby club captain and top tackler. 196cm and 104kg. Could be a diamond in the rough, time will tell but he's "training the house down".

I have zero expectations for this guy. I believe he’s too tall for league and of wants to have an impact he needs to be heavier - more around 115kg.

The guy will be all legs so easy to bring down. Union boys can’t defend.

Latest posts

Members online

Back