Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I disagree, he went downhill since Roosters shafted him. He is a good kicker too.
Watch a couple of games after Potter took over, he was getting better.
He’s a good goal kicker apart from that he ain’t that good IMO. Don’t want him near us except when we have to face him.

This will be a good test for Sheens to put his doubters away for good.
He has been gone a long time, the game has changed a lot in his absence.
I for one believe he is a clever coach.
Let 2023 be the 2nd baptism for fire for him.
I’m hoping the great man to stand and deliver !!
It's the day game that worries me. The interchange especially. He hasn't done any coaching for awhile and a game can change on a dime in regards to the interchange. Madge didn't do great at it and when we have a team on the bottom we need everything to go well

He made a statement / Offered an opinion -
I asked a question (and validation) regarding statement / opinion

He avoided question all together, Instead answering with some other riddle...
Like usual... Wasn't a pissing contest at all.
I have nothing against your football opinions, but you sometimes seem like you just want to stick the boot in. JMHO.

There has been some talk that if MM does come .. Para want 2 outside backs .. we’d be mad to offer our young talent .. but I’m not sure Para would except players like Nofa, Kenny or AD .. ?? What are everyone’s thoughts .. ??
Isn’t he off contract next year, why would we have to give them anything? Unless we are pushing for the 23 season ?

Isn’t he off contract next year, why would we have to give them anything? Unless we are pushing for the 23 season ?
That’s what they were talking about to try and get him for 23. But Parra won’t let him go early if he does sign with us. Just concentrate on getting him for 24. We aren’t making the 8 unfortunately even with the improvements.

I know it's just a forum but people in today's age in general can not listen to someone else's opinion its very bad that people can not debate anymore or have a different opinion and they get offended so easy I tried talking to someone in the last few weeks about something important and they could not even listen to the other side of the story and I was not even the one talking about the other side of the story
By the same token though if you always think you are right and enter into a debate because you don't agree with what some one else has written - well expect that you are going to create an argument and own it.

I put Gildart down to two things Tigers being desperate and rolling the dice and Madge being desperate and rolling the dice it's over now and it was worth the risk and I think his second year at the dolphins will be superior then his time at the Tiger's second off season and.now knowing what he needs to do to be a NRL centre will do wonders for him and I think he mite play wing under Bennett until he gets the hang of things

Let's be honest nrl has become which player manager you back. We were taking ayoub terds before now we are with someone else predominantly.

If you guaranteed me another premiership in the next 2-3 years, but the cost would be the premiership is followed by another 10 seasons of no finals, I would take that offer in a heartbeat.
I wouldn't.

The 2005 Premiership was great for our club. We got Benji who made our games super entertaining, Hodgson, Prince, along with a stack of hard working forwards. We kinda got lucky, as we had a squad to build off and with Character.

No guarantees a solo run to the Finals would have that effect. You would get a flood of fans and then put them through 17 years of Hell ....

oh wait!?

if it meant getting Moses in 2023 then pack the bags and get the uber and drive AD and Nofa straight to Combank stadium.
Best Deal Ever, 2 blokes who can't tackle
Can we sell our tackling and defensive issues to Parra?

it sounds so good it must be true ;)

That said, Nofa has issues and AD can go harder. Yet I think our team is soft and needs to harden up. Many have said "why don't the tigers have a wrestling coach?"

I wouldn't.

The 2005 Premiership was great for our club. We got Benji who made our games super entertaining, Hodgson, Prince, along with a stack of hard working forwards. We kinda got lucky, as we had a squad to build off and with Character.

No guarantees a solo run to the Finals would have that effect. You would get a flood of fans and then put them through 17 years of Hell ....

oh wait!?
I would, 1 in 10 sounds good considering there's 17 teams.
The only thing I would want to see between spells is no pathetic performances where we throw the towel in.

Members online

Back