Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

tiki looks much fitter

Fitzgibbon gone

Tuki still has a rugby union shape. Needs to do more weights.

Getting better though. I'd keep for another year and see how he develops

The factory that made them was on Australia ave. Homebush, iirc.
Had a big "laundry" area out back where they'd stonewash the denim on site.
Ahh . . . the good old days of stuff being made in Oz.
I remember back in the mid 70's there was an add on TV when the Amco Cup was on with a guy playing pool with the Master Apprentices song Because I love you playing in the background.
I loved that add
And I still love that song
I would to find that add on youtube somewhere

We dont need AD to play in the centers .. we have Naden, Talua, Reilly, Tupou, To'a and Feledy can all play there. AD is better off when the ball is in his hands, like at 6.
All those centres are ordinary or not ready.

Douhie just needs to work on his game. Especially defence

All those centres are ordinary or not ready.

Douhie just needs to work on his game. Especially defence
Nah...
"We dont need AD to play in the centers .. we have Naden, Talua, Reilly, Tupou, To'a and Feledy can all play there."

Naden is a cut above and IMHO outperformed AD last year (fewer games though). Plus we have Staines who is most definitely a star centre.

AD doesn't want to play in the centres and has defensive issues... If Moses comes I hope AD likes Blue and Yellow.

The four players you quoted at the time they signed with us did not have any other club chasing them. Ok Parra realised they had made a massive mistake with IP after the horse had bolted. We also had got our cap in order and one of the very few teams who had cap space. Joey M will never leave the Chooks and the young Kid will either stay with the Chooks or take crazy money from rugby

Rubbish. Parra chased Api hard and Warriors chased IP.

Nah...
"We dont need AD to play in the centers .. we have Naden, Talua, Reilly, Tupou, To'a and Feledy can all play there."

Naden is a cut above and IMHO outperformed AD last year (fewer games though). Plus we have Staines who is most definitely a star centre.

AD doesn't want to play in the centres and has defensive issues... If Moses comes I hope AD likes Blue and Yellow.
AD is a better option at centre than Talau Tupou, To'a, Feledy probably not ready 2023. Naden has some brain explosions.

Spoke to my source yesterday who works in membership who also told me about the Moses and Tedesco pursuit - knowing the upcoming Sualili and Manu fiasco that’s about to come (really good strike rate)

He told me anyone who says they know what Moses is doing is looking for attention, Moses still hasn’t decided or verbally told anyone he’d be rejecting/accepting their offer AS OF YET

Smart management by Isaac Moses - last week has been all about collecting final offers from both Wests Tigers and Bulldogs in which he’ll then sit down with Parra sometime this week and give them the chance to have final pitch and hoping for a slight upgrade as well (confirmed by reports too) and then sit down with family and discuss what’s best etc he feels no rush as of yet but wants it done before the start of the season for sure

Lately the club have been feeling as if Isaac Moses has been overstating the interest from their side and understating the interest to remain at Parra in order to make the tigers come to the party more with a quite significant offer and make Parra feel as if he’ll actually leave in order to get them to raise the $ in the Wests Tigers region..... this is just an inkling around the club and nothing stated or confirmed just to clarify - as the club have been given indication MM is leaning towards us, also helps we’re offering the most money (didn’t tell me figures)

Club went from confident to unsure, we’ll probs get a decision towards the end of this week or next week but no one knows what’s happening just yet...... we’re still a chance but if I was a betting man, I’d probs say he’ll be an eel

So if Moses stays at Parra, we know the club hasn't changed in terms of landing top tier talent.

Bateman and Klemmer seem like good signings, but let's be honest we only got them because we weren't up against other clubs for their signatures.

So if Moses stays at Parra, we know the club hasn't changed in terms of landing top tier talent.

Bateman and Klemmer seem like good signings, but let's be honest we only got them because we weren't up against other clubs for their signatures.

Whilst we are being honest, what would the score be if 2023 Tigers played 2022 Tigers? Im thinking 13+ as the safest bet.

Spoke to my source yesterday who works in membership who also told me about the Moses and Tedesco pursuit - knowing the upcoming Sualili and Manu fiasco that’s about to come (really good strike rate)

He told me anyone who says they know what Moses is doing is looking for attention, Moses still hasn’t decided or verbally told anyone he’d be rejecting/accepting their offer AS OF YET

Smart management by Isaac Moses - last week has been all about collecting final offers from both Wests Tigers and Bulldogs in which he’ll then sit down with Parra sometime this week and give them the chance to have final pitch and hoping for a slight upgrade as well (confirmed by reports too) and then sit down with family and discuss what’s best etc he feels no rush as of yet but wants it done before the start of the season for sure

Lately the club have been feeling as if Isaac Moses has been overstating the interest from their side and understating the interest to remain at Parra in order to make the tigers come to the party more with a quite significant offer and make Parra feel as if he’ll actually leave in order to get them to raise the $ in the Wests Tigers region..... this is just an inkling around the club and nothing stated or confirmed just to clarify - as the club have been given indication MM is leaning towards us, also helps we’re offering the most money (didn’t tell me figures)

Club went from confident to unsure, we’ll probs get a decision towards the end of this week or next week but no one knows what’s happening just yet...... we’re still a chance but if I was a betting man, I’d probs say he’ll be an eel
Did they mention any other players we are chasing?

Wrong..don’t believe what the media serve up if you do you would have believed we were a chance of signing Moses
Im with you mate, millions arent but I believe you. Im sure when Parra lost Mahoney and didnt have a hooker for 2023 and Api was available they said....."Nah lets take the old bloke after his second ACL reconstruction rather than the dual GF winning international".

Im sure you are right...I believe you.

I think he is a much better player than those two guys but this is where his career is heading. Hopefully next season he turns it all around.
I don't think AD was a better player than Moltzen ...but we will never know .....Moltzen never really got a chance to hit his top potential ...funnily enough they are both ACL prone ...5 between the 2 of them

Last edited:

That is the story of EVERY F&%#$ high profile player we have offered more $$ for under the current CEO/Chairman!!!

What is our strike rate????

The list is too long to be bothered going through!

Latest posts

Members online

Back