Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Full Season:
Jahream Bula, Zane Camroux, Tallyn Da Silva, Kit Laulilii, Brandon Mansfield, Jordan Miller, Trey Peni, Tony Sukkar, Will Smith

Off-Season:
Jordan Hill, Kade Hill, Ben Houston, Aitasi James, Luke Knight, Livai Saukuru, Kienan Tempest, Bruce Ward
Not sure where this info is from but hard to see any school aged kids in the full time squad , has been no sign of desilva since Christmas break

Reactions: 851
So if Moses stays at Parra, we know the club hasn't changed in terms of landing top tier talent.

Bateman and Klemmer seem like good signings, but let's be honest we only got them because we weren't up against other clubs for their signatures.
You'll have to remind me what season that was when Wests Tigers signed a real top-tier talent from another Australian club.

I am ambivalent towards Moses coming to the club. However IF Tigers miss out again after offering substantially more money, the salary cap Is a farce. If a player has a genuine registered offer on the table from club S but takes less money at club B there has to be some sort of penalty to the signing club. Clubs can't keep getting the players and the bonus to the salary their clubs salary cap
Unfortunately that's not how it works. You can't just be the highest bidder and that be the end of it.

Rubbish. Parra chased Api hard and Warriors chased IP.
What?

Parra had Reed Mahoney then. Or was he still on the outer.

That said, Api was still being chased. IP hell yea too. Bateman is wanted and Staines is definately sought after.

The only ? is Klemmer. I like him but ??

Not sure where this info is from but hard to see any school aged kids in the full time squad , has been no sign of desilva since Christmas break
Nah mate, the three Harold Matt's boys are still there; that list is from the club website too.

I'm sure there'll be pics soon enough, but I know for a fact that Laulilii, Da Silva and Miller are all still training with first grade, even after Christmas break (those that have watched training recently can attest).

Then, they're all scheduled to play SG Ball, once that comp starts in February.

All three of them are only 17, so they must be impressing.

Sickens me when folks on here
death ride the franchise. Can't
Hack it or understand it TBH.

Been through so much for so
long, I can't understand the
compulsion to talk shit about
us and stay typing on here lol
Kaito,
Your music may make me want to poke a pencil through my eardrums but your positivity warms my heart!! (jokes).... kind of... lol

Nah mate, the three Harold Matt's boys are still there; that list is from the club website too.

I'm sure there'll be pics soon enough, but I know for a fact that Laulilii, Da Silva and Miller are all still training with first grade, even after Christmas break (those that have watched training recently can attest).

Yeah mate not sure on the other 2 but have been told Da Silva hasn’t been back since Christmas

Reactions: 851
Yeah mate not sure on the other 2 but have been told Da Silva hasn’t been back since Christmas
If he is only 17 getting him to train full time with first grade isn’t the best idea. Sure let him train a few weeks here and there with them but a full nrl pre season at the age of 17 is a hell of a lot to ask of a young lad

Trying to interpret the latest BUZZ GOSSIP regarding MM its like this
for 2024 onwards
Tigers about $1.35 mill
Dogs about $1.25 mill
Eels about $1.05 mill
Moses won't starve with any of these amounts so I guess he will go where most happy .Maybe wants us to help up the eels offer
If those figures are accurate then the Tigers number is plain bad business. Moses will be 29 when he joins us in 24 and 33 when he completes his contract. It would be a huge hit to the Tigers cap and reduce our ability to sign other players and this is not factoring in the strong possibility of injuries in his senior years. Sorry, but if he doesn't immediately accept our offer, stating that he looks forward to returning to the Tigers and working with Benji then we need to pull the offer again. Stuff him, why should we help him to satisfy his own narcissistic, money hungry goals? By shutting the door, we are telling the league that we won't be played any more.

KR, mate , i'm confused by train and trial, development players, and the top 30'.
Who can play 1st gde this year, who can play mid year? Can you please explain to dummies like me, how it works ?

Whilst we are being honest, what would the score be if 2023 Tigers played 2022 Tigers? Im thinking 13+ as the safest bet.
The team that beat Parra at BankWest last year would beat Kimmorley's 2nd half of the year team by about 30.

2023 team looks better on paper, but we have a habit of overhyping things in the pre-season when everyone is undefeated.

If those figures are accurate then the Tigers number is plain bad business. Moses will be 29 when he joins us in 24 and 33 when he completes his contract. It would be a huge hit to the Tigers cap and reduce our ability to sign other players and this is not factoring in the strong possibility of injuries in his senior years. Sorry, but if he doesn't immediately accept our offer, stating that he looks forward to returning to the Tigers and working with Benji then we need to pull the offer again. Stuff him, why should we help him to satisfy his own narcissistic, money hungry goals? By shutting the door, we are telling the league that we won't be played any more.
33!

I was thinking 32 and he would be pretty old.

Brooks has good physical fitness but with both halves at that age it becomes telling.

2023/24 will be his better playing years. Benji comes on and gets two older players as his halves pair who .... NEVER GELLED WHEN PLAYING HERE!

Why are we reuniting the worst halves pairing our club has had?

Latest posts

Back