Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Spoke to my source yesterday who works in membership who also told me about the Moses and Tedesco pursuit - knowing the upcoming Sualili and Manu fiasco that’s about to come (really good strike rate)

He told me anyone who says they know what Moses is doing is looking for attention, Moses still hasn’t decided or verbally told anyone he’d be rejecting/accepting their offer AS OF YET

Smart management by Isaac Moses - last week has been all about collecting final offers from both Wests Tigers and Bulldogs in which he’ll then sit down with Parra sometime this week and give them the chance to have final pitch and hoping for a slight upgrade as well (confirmed by reports too) and then sit down with family and discuss what’s best etc he feels no rush as of yet but wants it done before the start of the season for sure

Lately the club have been feeling as if Isaac Moses has been overstating the interest from their side and understating the interest to remain at Parra in order to make the tigers come to the party more with a quite significant offer and make Parra feel as if he’ll actually leave in order to get them to raise the $ in the Wests Tigers region..... this is just an inkling around the club and nothing stated or confirmed just to clarify - as the club have been given indication MM is leaning towards us, also helps we’re offering the most money (didn’t tell me figures)

Club went from confident to unsure, we’ll probs get a decision towards the end of this week or next week but no one knows what’s happening just yet...... we’re still a chance but if I was a betting man, I’d probs say he’ll be an eel
Thx Teddy,

This was the most likely scenario from day 1.

Ruthless management for clients let alone for family.

Doueihi is potentially our best player but we don't know his position, his defense isn't first grade standard and he has players that can compete with him in basically every position. He is one of our best paid players as well so having competition in all the spots you can play him doesn't help his career.
I don't see enough natural footballer in him to suggest he is close to our best player!

His long balls are telegraphed and forced - which naturally gifted ball players simply don't do.

Some one told me anyone who says they know what Moses is doing is looking for attention.... but hes thinking about Parra or the Tigers... depending on money and lengths of contracts 🤔.... etc etc 😂😂
By “doing” I mean know where he’s gonna be in 2024 which I certainly do not.... hahaha just stating all parties are still technically at play Demps

Mitch needs to leave to evolve his game. It's gutho team. No way he gets a Dylan Brown contract. How much more is is he going to learn from Arthur.
Gutho's team....?

Moses steers the ship to be fair.

Gutho is just a more athletic version of Josh Reynolds!

Do you also want Moses to captain the Tigers to evolve his game?

By “doing” I mean know where he’s gonna be in 2024 which I certainly do not.... hahaha just stating all parties are still technically at play Demps
"technically" in this case is the equivalent of many teams being "mathematically" able to reach the finals late in the year!

So if Moses stays at Parra, we know the club hasn't changed in terms of landing top tier talent.

Bateman and Klemmer seem like good signings, but let's be honest we only got them because we weren't up against other clubs for their signatures.
I'd be disappointed for sure - but TBH there's no more the club could do.

They went for him, gave him a great offer; and in the end he wanted to stay at Parra. Likely, that was the plan all along to get more out of Parra - so there's some sort of win there.

Just not sure what more we can do (beautiful CoE, stability coaching wise with some supposedly respected names) to attract top tier players, only thing left for us to do is back our juniors to bring success and with that comes a more attractive destination.

I am ambivalent towards Moses coming to the club. However IF Tigers miss out again after offering substantially more money, the salary cap Is a farce. If a player has a genuine registered offer on the table from club S but takes less money at club B there has to be some sort of penalty to the signing club. Clubs can't keep getting the players and the bonus to the salary their clubs salary cap

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Members online

Back