Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I am not sure how I did that last post as a double? Still working this social media posting thingy out?
Maybe we need an Oz day Thread before this one gets derailed?
Any capable mods out there might be able to transfer the correct posts and all that.
@BeeJay ?
Or just keep going on the universal rumours thread?

Farnsworth loves the Broncos. You have to wonder how thet have a salary cap though with the talent they have. That backline is crazy. Not to mentions the forwards.
The Broncos have heaps of corporate support having been a one team town forever meaning players get heaps of opportunities for extra coin, TPA's, speaking engagements etc.

A mate who used to work for the Tigers as Strength and Conditioning coach, (has also worked for the Dragons and Storm) told me back in about 2015 that the Broncos can effectively pay every player in their squad $150k per year more than the Tigers could become of the corporate support up there

Dam straight we are.
I have the fix for this stupid debate too by the way. You move Oz day to the first Sunday in February (no fixed date), holding all the awards and ceremonies on this day and then you have a public holiday the following day on the Monday. That way it’s not on any particular date that someone can sook about it, and we all get a long weekend (Ozzie’s love a long weekend).

Oh more please, there’s a big gap there to run through.
How’d you like that pun?
Damn straight Buttface. If you make it no Fixed date as you say, whether the last Monday in Jan or 1st Mon in Feb being a public holiday would be perfect. Long weekends are the best

It was Madge for the Madge haters or
It was Brooks for the Brooks haters or
It was Pascoe for the Pascoe haters or
It was Sheens for the Sheens haters or
It was Buttface for the Buttface hater.
Take your pick and add the same narrative.
I tick all of the above ...is that allowed

Whys that? He's got a huge deal coming from someone, why would he be in a hurry?
With his family and the potential for injury, I'd want something finalised perhaps subject to the cba protocols? A personal choice I understand everyone is different.

Reactions: 851
I am not sure how I did that last post as a double? Still working this social media posting thingy out?
Maybe we need an Oz day Thread before this one gets derailed?
Any capable mods out there might be able to transfer the correct posts and

Or just keep going on the universal rumours thread?
The thread has stopped being about rumours ages back..

As for capable Mods, no a a prerequisite of the gig.

Happy Australia day to u all.

Cracker of a day in Sydney town. Time for that BBQ.

And if he gets a long term injury? Personally rather get it sorted.
If he does his knee in a trial and misses the year then those offers will still be on the table. Plus I think he has an option with parra for 24. He's got a tonne of time

Back