Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Madge for the Madge haters o
It was Brooks for the Brooks haters or
It was Pascoe for the Pascoe haters or
It was Sheens for the Sheens haters or
It was Buttface for the Buttface hater.
Take your pick and add the same narrative.
Did Buttface killed Kennedy from the grassy knoll

Matt Utai 2.0
I saw Matt Utai throw a tantrum on the sideline when benched.

Stamping his feed and throwing his hands in the air like a child.

I posted this in the game thread when it happened, it wasn't seen on TV.

So, yes...

I dont see this...think its pretty unfair tbh
The Tigers put up a video on their story a few days ago of the team training....

The lads were warning up.
They were doing leg kicks / raises, whatever you want to call them (arm on another players shoulder, swinging their leg )

Everyone visible in the clip, Matamua, Stefano, etc... they were all swinging their legs to hip level.

The camera panned across the team... all players doing an acceptable job.

Then the camera comes to David Nofoaluma.
He was barely raising his feet off the ground.
An obvious lack of effort in this footage.

The Tigers put up a video on their story a few days ago of the team training....

They were doing leg kicks / raises, whatever you want to call them (arm on another players shoulder, swinging their leg )

Everyone visible in the clip, Matamua, Stefano, etc... they were all swinging their legs to hip level.

Not to mention the turning up to training hungover, using social media to blame teammates for his defence, giving nasty looks to teammates when he rushes in off his wing for the 400th time, posing like a complete tool

If it weren’t for Lee, he never would have got that ridiculous contract

Not to mention the turning up to training hungover, using social media to blame teammates for his defence, giving nasty looks to teammates when he rushes in off his wing for the 400th time, posing like a complete tool

Its sad to say, it goes much deeper than that also.

But we'll leave that alone, for now.

I am not sure how I did that last post as a double? Still working this social media posting thingy out?
Maybe we need an Oz day Thread before this one gets derailed?
Any capable mods out there might be able to transfer the correct posts and all that.
@BeeJay ?
Or just keep going on the universal rumours thread?
I like your long weekend idea, BF 👍 I'm also pushing to change the "king's birthday" holiday to his actual birthday. A day off in spring is better than a winter long weekend!

Oh when he was injured for the storm he came back to party In sydney… my mates were with him .

I like your long weekend idea, BF 👍 I'm also pushing to change the "king's birthday" holiday to his actual birthday. A day off in spring is better than a winter long weekend!
I like that idea too, now that I don’t snow board.

It was a better plan than what we done for our long weekend, travelling to Mildura to help our daughter relocate.
I slipped over completely stuffing my knee, 5 hours in hospital the outcome when you get home see your GP in the meantime take a Panadol.
I noticed exposed asbestos in the bathroom, thanks to the NSW Education Department, so we had to move her again with a knee that I couldn’t walk on.

That sounds a lot like a parra player.

I think they’re called Cabaret Kicks.

It was a better plan than what we done for our long weekend, travelling to Mildura to help our daughter relocate.
I slipped over completely stuffing my knee, 5 hours in hospital the outcome when you get home see your GP in the meantime take a Panadol.
I noticed exposed asbestos in the bathroom, thanks to the NSW Education Department, so we had to move her again with a knee that I couldn’t walk on.
Exposed asbestos is not great, but if it’s not friable then it’s usually ok. Don’t touch it coz once friable the particles are in the air and that’s trouble. Best thing to do, other than leave, is get a can of spray paint and spray it. The paint will dry and contain the dangerous fibres, it’s a good temp fix.
Unless your knee is made of building materials I can’t help you with that.
A dodgey knee sux, can give you back trouble too until it’s fixed.
Good luck with it BT1.

Latest posts

Members online

Back