Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I can tell you no other NRL club will even contemplate paying an ageing Mitchell Pearce any more than 300k and neither should we.
His battered body won’t stand up to too many games in the NRL.
I don’t want Junior Junior, but 500g is what some reserve grade 7s get. It all about demand and supply. I would imagine there would be at least three clubs willing to pay 500g for a year or two max for Junior junior

More then that.
Mitchell Pearce, that was hugely brutal. If he comes back to the Chooks I will laugh.
Momo, came begging to go back after doing reasonably at Penrith.

I don't get the Chooks at all. they drop players like they are nothign yet get extreme loyality.
It’s a well run club. That’s a culture for tigers to aspire to. Communication and execution of expectations and standards. White anting has little power because there is stability at all levels from the board down.

Keep away from SJ and Pearce. SJ goes missing and Pearce is well past it. Newcastle were glad to get rid of him. Go hard for Walker perhaps but don't buy players who are well past their prime and just looking for $$$.
That would be true of most position vacant in our team, but not so for the halves. Sheens has cleared the pathway so not about to be blocking it with long term young players. Wouldn’t it be a disincentive to Conti, Lawry and others?

Back