Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Our best win this season came with Joffa starting at lock. A lot of the tries we scored don't happen without Joe's passing... which Pole simply doesn't have. Pole is best off the bench, and we looked like we had a really good rotation out there with Ofahengaue at lock and Twal and Pole coming off the bench. I understand this is a financial decision but not sure it's the right one especially for this season

Also not happy that we're doing the Eels a favour. They've never done anything for us, they can go get stuffed. Why are we always the weak ones who give in to releases. Hold onto him for the rest of the year and then move him on, it's not like we're getting anyone anytime soon

Poor old Joe…busted his arse last year when very few even lifted a finger and his reward was a contract extension. An extension that was widely celebrated as deserved by the fan base and media. Less than 6 months later, this reward is deemed too expensive and we have traded him to our current day enemy, on an early release program.

That same day, another high profile prospective recruit rejects coming here. This is not coincidence. We do not look after our own. We are run by incompetent buffoons. Thanks management, for fcking up morale when we have finally got our act together on the field.
Raiders by 20.

Last edited:
Poor old Joe…busted his arse last year when very few even lifted a finger and his reward was a contract extension. An extension that was widely celebrated as “he deserves this” by the fan base and media. Less than 6 months later, this reward is deemed too expensive and we have traded him to our current day enemy, on an early release program.

That same day, another high profile prospective recruit rejects coming here. This is not coincidence. We do not look after our own. We are run by incompetent buffoons. Thanks management, for fcking up morale when we have finally got our act together on the field.
Raiders by 20.

but the Kool Aid drinkers say nothing is wrong…

What is he meant to say.... "yeah hopefully they talk to manly and get me out of here"

Scott Fulton might be the new punching bag it seems and he's probably still unpacking
Schuster could've trotted out the usual cliches like 'I want to let my football do the talking', 'I want to do the best I can for the team' etc instead of categorically denying any possibility of leaving Manly for the Tigers.

I hope that releasing Joffa wasn't to free up cash for Schuster because I'd say he's long odds of signing.

Latest posts

Members online

Back